• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Salismon

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    Back after several years. No one will know who I am though since I only had like 6 posts haha.

Vini310

Just a Player
    Years
  • Well, it makes literally years I left there. Back in 2009-2012, I was very obssessed about the idea of creating a Pok?mon game especially because Pok?mon is to this day my favorite video game franchise. Unfortunately, I have created many games, but never finished any of them, and the fact I was busy with school just made things worse, and I have basically gave up.

But now the things are diferrent. I finished High School last year, now I'm in college, and since it's my dream to become a game developer, I decided to return to the Pok?Community Forums . I'm currently developing a game based on one of my fanfics and I also want to create a rom hack (Pok?mon Otaku Version, based on Pok?mon Emerald), but I will wait until I finish the first game to study rom hacking.

Yeah, I'm back, and this time it's to stay!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Everyone, in these few weeks I'll be busy because I'm invited to be a part of some event, so I might be expected to be busy starting this week, so I'll be on temporary hiatus and becoming Windvisible once again, even though I might come once for a while when I'm at it. I'll be expected to be back in around mid-October though.

So until then, take care, fellow PC members...

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2021
    Hey guys! It's been a while. This is actually Hannah, but I forgot my password (I also forgot the e-mail associated with said account) (hi to any mods who can help me figure out which e-mail I used for that account) (I regret having so many e-mails)

Anyway, I'm back! Sort of. Not sure. But I'm happy to be sort of back!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Bad news: my laptop crapped out on me again. This time, I think it has officially died. It was ten years old. :| May it rest in peace... anyway, that mean I may or may not be on as much. This is partly because of prepping for NaNoWriMo. Another reason is because again, I will be restricted to my iPad Pro.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hi!! I doubt many people will remember me (another account I used was Katamari/Mochi before I regained access to the e-mail for this one a while ago) but I just wanted to pop in to throw a hello out, and that I may try to be more active around here. It's sooo different from when I was last active here lol.

But anyway yeah, just wanted to pop in! Also freaky that I thought to log in and blow off the dust on this account today when it's legit my 10th anniversary here so, I guess that's a thing? Lol.

Years
  • Ahoy mates!! It's been quite a long time since my last visit. A year xD

I was away due to studies, And I'm finally in my sweet fifteens. Did miss everyone, but glad to be back. Never been so good before. Besides I've been hoping to make some new friends!!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I am officially back. I apologize to the GT team for missing out on my event, for the UG people for missing out on several games, and all others.

I've been through a lot this past month and I wouldn't want to go into the details here.

Let's just say that I am recovering.

Thanks.

Years
  • I am officially back. I apologize to the GT team for missing out on my event, for the UG people for missing out on several games, and all others.

I've been through a lot this past month and I wouldn't want to go into the details here.

Thanks.

i really hope you're going to be ok, and welcome back!!

Sparkin

I am officially back. I apologize to the GT team for missing out on my event, for the UG people for missing out on several games, and all others.

Thanks.

Welcome back, Homie :)

Back