• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • Picked up Epistory - Typing Chronicles on Steam over the weekend and I severely underestimated the intensity of the game, despite it being only a typing game ;-;

(My wrists are still feeling it...)

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • What's A Hat in Time about? Is that a Nintendo exclusive?

lol, quite the opposite. It's pretty much available on everything except a Nintendo console. It's a platformer inspired by Mario 64/Banjo-Kazooie (a la Yooka-Laylee) so you know open levels, collect various items, solve puzzles, and combat enemies and all that other stuff. Just released today too!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I got Mario Kart 7, Super Princess Peach and a Peach Amiibo today from the second hand game.

I haven't played a Mario Kart game since Double Dash and haven't played one properly since Super Circuit on the GBA. (Strangely enough I own two copies of Super Circuit.) Reviews for 7 were excellent so I am looking forward to playing it.

I knew Super Princess Peach existed but could never find it anywhere without a super high price. I played as Peach a lot in Super Mario Advance and Mario Kart. Peach is also my first Amiibo.

Everything was unboxed so didn't cost much.

pkmin3033

Preorded Chaos;Child and Cyberdimension Neptunia for next week...hovering over Bad Apple Wars right now, although since that comes out on the 20th I may leave it until next week. My birthday is coming up so I need to watch what I buy - a lot of games, like Fire Emblem Warriors, I'm going to ask for - but those two should be fine...no way am I waiting a month for a Neptunia title.

...and I am reaaaaalllly tempted by Pokemon Silver on the eShop at the moment. I'm trying to hold out for the inevitable Crystal release, but I'm really in the mood for it. I should be playing Dragon Quest VIII though.

EDIT: NEPTUNIA IS HERE ALREADY. A WEEK EARLY. THE DAY AFTER I ORDERED IT. HOLYCRAP.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • lol, quite the opposite. It's pretty much available on everything except a Nintendo console. It's a platformer inspired by Mario 64/Banjo-Kazooie (a la Yooka-Laylee) so you know open levels, collect various items, solve puzzles, and combat enemies and all that other stuff. Just released today too!

Huh, I'll have to check that out then. While I haven't had a chance to check out Yooka-Laylee just yet - it's on my large backlog of games lol - I do love those collectathon games. Let me know if it's good!

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Spoiler:

Gex 3 for the N64! Not the mintiest of boxes, but I got it for pretty cheap so it'll do just fine.

pkmin3033

Bought Bad Apple Wars on PS Vita - it's a VN and I'm collecting them for a massive binge in 2018, plus physical Vita games, yay - and picked up Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions for 3DS whilst I was at it...thought about Nights of Azure II, but the lack of English dub has me thinking I can wait until Christmas for it.

Strongly considering Pokemon Silver still...maybe for my birthday.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    A used PS Vita (Aqua), which I liked so much I'm selling it to my friend just to get a brand new one in Neon Orange - although I also had to buy a $90 memory stick for the thing since I wanted a lot of storage.

In conjunction with that, I picked up a few new games for it as well. I managed to grab Trails of Cold Steel, Trails of Cold Steel II, and Persona 4 Golden altogether.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Finally bought a new controller for my ps4! Renewed my ps plus for the system, and bought witcher 3 while I was at it.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Was tempted to go digital for Mario Odyssey (would be playing it right now if I did!) but I'll swing by one of the local gamestops tomorrow evening and see if I can pick it up without a reservation.

Last edited:

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • LOsp-pL7W1BdP9B3U8ACynmbqS5vfwRV.png

I've been wanting to give Yo-Kai a try, and with the "third version" of 2 having recently been released (in English), I figured now was a good time. From the perspective of a first-timer to the series, it's a rather fun and I'm quite enjoying it. I mean, the game has its flaws, but I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a light Mon game.

Too bad I'm getting into the franchise so late ^-^'

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • LOsp-pL7W1BdP9B3U8ACynmbqS5vfwRV.png

I've been wanting to give Yo-Kai a try, and with the "third version" of 2 having recently been released (in English), I figured now was a good time. From the perspective of a first-timer to the series, it's a rather fun and I'm quite enjoying it. I mean, the game has its flaws, but I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a light Mon game.

Too bad I'm getting into the franchise so late ^-^'

I enjoyed the Yokai Watch games, but the RNG in recruiting Yokai (as well as using the crank-a-kai) can definitely drive you crazy at times, lol.

pkmin3033

Picked up Victor Vran, LIMBO, and Closure in the Steam sales. I have mastered the art of self control.

...actually, I'm very conscious there are 4 games I absolutely must have coming out in November, its my birthday next week, my backlog is horrendous, and I need my money for other things too. xD;

Have half an eye on Bulb Boy though. I might cave, although that's also available on Switch, and I do need/want more Switch games...

Back