• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I miss when I was a new member and didn't really give a shit about what I said or did

string555

Banned
Years
That sounds like it would be a chill job, except when one gets barking then they all get barking. :O

Years ago during my job search, I almost got a sign twirler job for a vet clinic. I would have had to wear a Scooby Doo costume (Full on suit, lol), and I was ready to do it just so I could finally get a job, but something came up and I couldn't do it. I think it would have been hilarious though. XD

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I put in an application for veterinary receptionist just a few days ago actually. It sounded like a pretty good gig to me, especially since I'd get to see so many cute animals all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back