• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • Granted, but this mysterious Mr is evil and wish to destroy the humanity.

Oh no! I meant to write that I wished for a Jirachi that granted me the wishes, not Mr. My auto correct is being over zealous again. Oh well, it can't be helped lol. I should have known after all of the evil dolls I amassed that it would only be a matter of time before I too turned to the dark side.

In any case,it's a shame that I have to corrupt an awesome Stephen King wish. Oh well...granted, but this Pokemon horror story will take more than 20 years to finish like his Dark Tower series.

I wish that a circus featuring real Pokemon toured through my town.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Granted! But unfortunately the most exciting part of the circus is the Magikarp Jump, because any other Pokémon was deemed too dangerous. ;)

I wish Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games will to continue be made!

Years
  • Granted, but their core features are replaced with Pokémon Shuffle mechanics.

I wish LGPE were just a April Joke.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, but due to popular demand it becomes a real thing.

I wish there were a map that showed the location of every region in the Pokemon series.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Spoiler: HAHAHAHAHA
    I wish for a Jirachi who can grant Mr lots of wishes.
    Granted, but this mysterious Mr is evil and wish to destroy the humanity.
    Oh no! I meant to write that I wished for a Jirachi that granted me the wishes, not Mr. My auto correct is being over zealous again. Oh well, it can't be helped lol. I should have known after all of the evil dolls I amassed that it would only be a matter of time before I too turned to the dark side.

^ LMAO! I am cracking up sooooo much at this right now... xDD Glad you finally realized how awesome the dark side is! We have ice cream. ;D

Corrupt a Wish

*ahem* Granted! The event requires you to visit every NPC's house in the entire game, and your only reward at the end is a single piece of Rare Candy. ;)

I wish there was a virtual reality Pokémon game!

Years
  • Sounds good! Granted, there's even an event Pikachu in a plumber suit carrying a vacuum cleaner with an o.p signature ghost move that breaks the meta...the trouble is that you got your copy used and its one of those haunted cartridges you read about in a creepy pasta. You end up sucked into a portrait inside of the mansions :(

I wish for a new series where the main character carries a dratini around everywhere like Ash does with Pikachu.

Years
  • Granted, but new type of battle called "Partner Tag Battle" is introduced in this series. In this type of battle, both trainer and Pok?mon are on the battlefield. Main character's signature move is to pick Dratini and smash opponent and their Pok?mon with it. When Dratini evolves into Dragonair, main character uses it as a whip.

I wish to be Rival in this series with my partner Pyukumuku.

Meadow

Years
  • Granted, but the main character of the series gets to name you whatever they want! I hope you realize what this means... ;)

Spoiler:

Anyway, I wish the Battle Frontier was in OR/AS.

Years
  • Me too... Granted, but the main story and delta plotline isn't in there. The game just begins and ends at the battle frontier.

I wish there were more diverse clothing styles in SM, not ten of the same shirts in different colors.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Granted. They're all in puke green, poop brown, and 1000 other ugly colors that don't even exist in this world though :P

I wish you could buy pink clothes in ultra moon.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Me too!! :( *sob* Granted, but only the male player has access to them!

I wish for Zeraora to be obtainable in the same way Magearna was, by QR code!

Meadow

Years
  • Spoiler:

Granted! But starting today, QR codes can only be scanned by the latest iPhone. :(

I wish the Pokémon Best Wishes and XY anime would get their soundtracks released. ;__; We've already been waiting for 7 years in BW's case... and the thought of all those beautiful tracks rotting away forever just drives me nuts!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Granted. All copies made somehow end up with a major glitch in them that ruins your music's quality by A LOT, though xD;

I wish Korrina could actually sneak up behind me and give me a huge hug in real life x3;

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Granted, but the moment you peer into Shedinja's back, your actual soul is sucked out and being absorbed by your Switch (or whatever device it is played on).

I wish the next generation of Pokémon games will also be available on the 3DS/2DS.

Meadow

Years
  • Granted! The developers initially had so many new innovative gameplay ideas for the Nintendo Switch, but after learning at the last minute that they needed to fit everything within the 3DS's limitations, the game suddenly became a copy-paste of Sun & Moon. ;__;

I wish there was no limit to how many vitamins you could use on a Pokémon.

Back