• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Bebe's Eevee

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Bebe's Eevee

After receiving the National Pokédex in Diamond and Pearl she will give the player a level 5 Eevee! In Platinum version, the Eevee is available right away without the need of the National Pokédex. This Eevee came from a good friend in Johto before being passed onto the player.

Did you use the Eeevee? What did you evolve it into? In Diamond and Pearl, did you think it was too late in the game to bother with it?

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • In Platnium I evolved it into a Glaceon for my team, and same with Pearl and Leafeon though I might of bred an Eevee for Pearl if I remember right. I just know I used both through a few gyms and the E4.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I don't think I used it in Diamond. It was too late into the game and I didn't feel like it was worth it to switch train. In Platinum I did evolve it into an Espeon. I'm pretty sure I had my team planned out and Espeon was on it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I grabbed it in Pearl and bred it for a full set of Eeveelutions haha but otherwise I never did anything with it. I really have a problem when it comes to monotype Pokémon... I just don't like killing my chance of more STAB type coverage idk i'm weird abt it

Years
  • I don't recall ever using that Eevee, but maybe that's because I had a team getting established by the time I obtained it, even in Platinum when it's obtained early.

SilverLeafeon75

Type diversity? What type diversity?
    Years
  • In platinum, I evolved it into Leafeon, as Enterna forest was right nearby(unfortunately, for the longest time, my only grass move was grass knot)

Back