• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Relax officer, if it can be cut down by HM cut, it should be replaced anyways.

Hey you! How do you have eight badges when you have no pokemon?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • These are replica badges I bought in a store.

Hold it right there, You have been looking in rustling bushes for three hours now. What are you looking for?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • My itemfinder is telling me that something is here, but I can't even find it! What the heck is going on? ;__;

Wait a minute, did you just eat that Rare Candy? Only Pokémon are allowed to eat those!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I am testing it to show to Lilligant it is not poisonous.

Hold it right there, Why are you dancing in Celadon Gym. You are disturbing the serenity of the Gym.

Years
  • But officer, this is not just any dance! Its teeter dance! Can't you see that my Lilligant is in the middle of a battle with Erika's Gloom. Don't break our concentration! We must get a rainbow badge.

Wait a second, how does your Milotic know moonblast? I don't think it can learn that...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • This is a special event Milotic available in a Gen 3 event available only to me. This Milotic does indeed know Moonblast.

Hold it right there, Why is your Pikachu so overpowered?

Meadow

Years
  • Oh, uh... I believe I'm borrowing Ash's Pikachu right now, so you might wanna ask Ash that question instead! =p

You there! How on earth do you have a Level 101 Pok?mon? That should be illegal!

Years
  • Good question, you see I'm an anime character. Didn't you notice that I'm still two-dimensional? Anyway, in the anime we have no level cap. Besides level 101 is pretty low. Even at 101 my pokemon could still get knocked out by a level 5 starter, because that is anime logic.

Wait a second! I've caught you! *snatches off your wig revealing green hair, exposing you as none other than Ghetsis of Team Plasma* You are the final boss of an evil team!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • My calculations... No! My careful schemes! I can't be defeated! I won't be! IT. CANNOT. BE. ALLOWED! The world should be mine! I won't allow anyone to stop me! No matter who does what! *flees to return another day*

Have you been switching the Poké Balls in Professor Oak's lab? Because last time I checked, you're not supposed to start with a Venonat, Stunfisk or Wailmer!

Meadow

Years
  • Oh, this is actually a special exception! These Pokémon were donated here by legendary trainers who once traveled across the Raoga region! ;) Wait, but where on earth did the Stunfisk come from...? xD

Hold it right there! Did you just enter the Pokémon Center by shattering one of the windows? You've gotta pay for the damages, you know!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh...dear, well I can explain. You see I was disoriented. A suspicious fellow gave me this purple, strange ice cream and it made me behave wildly. We better catch that crook officer Jenny and make him pay for the window,or else more poison ice cream will be sold and more windows innocently shattered!

Wait a minute buddy! How come all of your Pokemon in Sun and Moon can follow you and can even wear clothes. I sense some cheating device is at work! A Hoopa walking behind you in a top hat is very suspicious!

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen today
    Officer, we're in the anime, not the game!

Hold it! Did you just take the 3 starters from the Professor's Lab? Don't move!

Meadow

Years
  • U-Uh, wait!! I technically did take all three starters, but not at the same time! You see, I did a soft-reset after picking my first two starters, because I tend to change my mind easily. This time for sure though, I'm definitely sticking with the one I picked! ^^;

Stop it right there! Did you just steal every single one of Kecleon's goods and then use an Escape Orb to leave the dungeon? That's cheating!

A suspicious fellow gave me this purple, strange ice cream and it made me behave wildly.

Wow, Lycan is at it again? I'm gonna need to have a serious talk with him sometime. =p

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Officer. I wasn't finding enough gummies and revive seeds in my last few dungeons. And I need the power and revival skills to take out Primal Dialga later on, you know? Would you REALLY like to be frozen in time forever?! :/

Stop right there! I saw you grinding against poor baby Audino >_>; Reasons?

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • Ah, I can explain! Those Audino were the only Pokémon showing up in the tall grass, and for some reason they all had the ability Shadow Tag, so I couldn't run away. Unfortunately, I didn't have any Poké Balls to catch them with, either... ;__;

Hold it, pal! Are you actually using your fishing rod in the tall grass, of all places? That can be hazardous!

Years
  • Officer, a bolt of lightning struck and the divine Arceus descended from the clouds! I heard harp music and a chorus of a thousand singing, shiny unown levitated behind him. Arceus shrouded in light gave me this fishing rod, and in a thunderous baritone commanded me to go forth and fish on this holy ground from this day hence!

What is going on here? Every single Pokemon you have encountered during your Johto play through from wild pokemon to your starter is shiny! Not only that but the only pokemon that is always shiny, the stationary red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage, is blue this time and not shiny at all. Explain yourself immediately!

Meadow

Years
  • Wait, wait! I think I know exactly what is going on! In reality, none of those Pok?mon are actually shiny; it's all an optical illusion. The screen we're using to view the game footage is missing some color data, which in turn is causing the hue/saturation to appear different from how it's supposed to be! Disclaimer: I have no idea how all of this color stuff actually works, ahaha. xD

You there! You just made your Pok?mon attack another officer who was questioning you. What gives?!

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Please, it's not my fault! I'm in this endless loop! My pet Poochyena here bites every officer we come across, and whenever that happens, another officer approaches accusing me of attacking their colleague. D: S-speaking of which, mind your leg!

Hey, why are you posing as a Gym Leader and handing out fake badges?!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • These... arent badges! They are items!

Your Gorebyss can only learn Splash and Fake tears? Why?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • These aren't its actual moves, officer. What you see here is a Gorebyss suffering from heartbreak! Huntail stood her up last night, and now look at the poor thing, flailing in the water and crying her lovely eyes out! Why are you staring at me like that?

That's the seventh time you've been reported stealing a Bug Catcher's net! What do you plan on doing with all these, anyway?

Back