• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Vent Thread + V.???

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I honestly thought this was dead lol.

I hate not having food in this damn house. I also hate not having money to buy food with. I hate that my brain has also shut down for the night and refuses to let me do any writing at all now. >:|

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
My family is so damn conservative, racist, misogynistic, hateful, adfljgadflgjjldfgsag I just wanna scream I love them but I hate everything they say and do..

Years
Oh my god everything is terrible and on fire

I spent 3 hours sitting in a car in traffic in the most out of the way places. A truck carrying "contaminated dirt" crashed and blew up on a bridge and closed the bridge all day. That caused a lot of traffic to backup to the highway, the one I used to get home, which had a fire of its own which burned about eight houses because of an unknown gas leak fueling it. And then there was another fire on the road I take as an alternate way to get home when the highway is closed. The alternate route is right by a high school, too. And then to top it off the crosswalk I cross all the time when I walk downtown from my home was the site of a car accident that sent a pedestrian to the hospital with major injuries. And this is all on top of the other fires that have been going on like the one near the geothermal plant which supplies part of my electricity. The lights flickered just now. My internet speed is crazy slow. I just can't.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
Years
So I almost threw my toothbrush at my dad the stranger, but that's not really important. It's related to way I have to vent about, though.

Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I hear people commenting about how I need to study more and stop using all my time to nap :( do they not realize i have a chronic illness and... i literally can't NOT sleep???

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Years
Y'know who I hate? Those edgy jackasses on Youtube who set ahegao/hentai as their profile pic. Do they truly, honest to God think they're funny? Because if that's the case, then no. I ESPECIALLY get pissed off by the ones who name themselves something "ironic" and "self-aware", like "Ajax Bleach" or "Cancerous Weeb". Seriously, irony is funny, but like every other comedic effect, it's only funny when used right. The way you're using it is not.

Yep. Just look at me, ranting about ultimately trivial, meaningless things, while everyone else is going on about real life issues.

Sometimes, I truly do feel I'm too young for this place.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
Lots of swearing, obviously it'll be mostly censored, but regardless..just a warning

Spoiler:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
so I just got my first paycheck and 7% of my work is going away to taxes rip

And ill never be able to use the medicare (at least not for nearly 50 years or so) and social security most of its going towards

but hey, my parents will be able to use the social security, so thats good i guess

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I...wish I wasn't so freaked out when I get touched. It's just something I'll never be able to fully work on. I don't know why I'm like this. I never will. I wish I could hug someone or shake their hand, but I can't! I get scared and freak out.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i'm tired of living here in this state and this house and i wish i could move but i don't have a job and getting a job is so difficult.. i wish my mom would stop lecturing me about getting a job. a job is hard to find especially when i have a mental illness on top of it..

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
i broke the window yesterday. it literally fell inwards. my parents were pretty pissed even though I couldn't do anything about it.

thankfully it only took an hour to fix, but it was a pain and we ended up scratching up the wall around the window. my parents weren't happy about that, but its not my fault my dad did a terrible job fixing the wall when there was a leak a year ago. We had to cut out part of the wall, but he was the one who stucco'd the wall.

MonEvolutions

Harry Potter Lover
Years
My mom won't get off my case about taking care of my dog. My dog is cute and all, but I'd honestly rather not have her than do. She's a pain who chews up everything and my mom blames me for her chewing up everything. First of all, parents always say "If you want a dog, you're going to have to take care of it." Well, here's the thing. I didn't even want a dog in the first place! I'm perfectly content with two cats, a turtle, and a chinchilla. Plus, I already take care of the dog completely in the morning at 6 am when I'm supposed to be getting ready for school. But my mom thinks that I need to take care of the dog even more and go on walks with her 24/7. I went on an hour and a half walk with her yesterday, and this morning my mom went on about how I never walk the dog. It frustrates the heck out of me.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
I guess I can vent my rage at my mum here. Spoiler'd as it's a long-ish story.
Spoiler:

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
tbh exhausted and frustrated at the fact that i got formally diagnosed as an alcoholic because alcohol dependency never goes away lmao. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Lowering high blood pressure is far easier said than done. I have no idea how it's supposed to be lowered and maintained.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Thanks, Ebay. You always give me coupons for 10% or such for purchases over $50 when I don't have anything to buy, yet never cough them up when I'm just aching to buy something in the hundreds of cost.

Either wait and lose out or waste money. And you can bet, after you do it, the next day, there's that stupid coupon you wanted. Now worthless.

Last edited:
Back