• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

color combinations

Years
  • 347ce631b6d114d4971ca3ca2d3fcbef--pastel-color-palettes-pastel-palette.jpg

what are your favorite color combinations? do you have clothing or accessories that match these colors? maybe you just like looking at the combinations? show/tell us here 👍

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Teal and purple. I have used these colors in every game that allows customization. Sometimes even RCT2!

baire

many such cases
    Years
  • hmm, for my interests in aesthetics, colours are important, but are usually secondary to use of space. probably why architecture is my favourite medium in visual art

I guess black with a lot of dark blue mixed in, especially when it's used to invoke a very bleak, depressing and lonely atmosphere. I really love when it's used to depict dark stormy skies, I'm a very depressing person to be around and it's reflected a lot in my taste. also love how it lets brighter colours pop out more (ie a sharp streak of lightning, or the use of chiaroscuro to depict a gloomy fire at night), contrasting and conflicting themes are something that I enjoy, not just in colours

It's not all negative though, there was an "Infinity Mirrors" room on exhibition at the Art Gallery of Ontario not too long ago - I didn't get a chance to go but I found the images of it very awe inspiring and wondrous
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Seafoam green and light purple. Or pastel yellow and light purple. I'm also partial to some palettes of red and green, usually if they're on the cooler and possibly more pastel side. Sadly, no clothes in any of those color combos.

Years
  • Anything and black. Green especially. Think Shego from Kim Possible, really. And it's a combo reminiscent of Jade from Beyond Good and Evil... ahhh.

Then blue and bright green. Nostalgia! That's my childhood.

Back