• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: It's my birthday

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Happy birthday kiddo <3 I'm so proud of you, having exciting things going for you and being such a motivational spirit here in the community. Thanks Nica :3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hi, happy birthday again. :')

tumblr_nl9m58Ybs81rcgdmto1_500.gif

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Nica Nica Nica
    happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday
    xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Thank you lovely people. I hope you have enjoyed the discussion. I had a lovely stay in a hotel, ate fish and chips and caught Mew.

The forum will update in a few months from my understanding @ Enpatsu Shakugan :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    The forum will update in a few months from my understanding @ Enpatsu Shakugan :)

Oh, I actually meant that on when the forum will update your age to 26. I thought you posted this ON the day, but it took an extra one for it to change.

Or maybe you were early? I didn't know, that's why I asked.

Last edited:
    Back