• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite cheese?

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    wensleydale cheese with cranberry
    i started crying typing this

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • truly the question of the century but i'm going to go with fresh mozzarella. i don't discriminate though. ain't met a cheese i ain't like.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Old English Cheese... I guess lmao it's what I have on my Subway!

Years
  • I have discovered that I definitely like feta...will need more.

Aside from that, provolone and swiss I guess. And some sharp cheddars. Really, I don't tend to have many cheeses that aren't just some blend, so it takes me a moment to think of that ones I really like.

As long as it's not american cheese (which I find boring and useful only for grilled cheese sandwiches), I'm probably good with it.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I like blue, manchego, Iberico, feta, and bree best. I'll try pretty much any cheese and I like the flavor from unpasteurized hard cheeses the best, but I always get nervous because its risky. I enjoy the special cheeses from the Christmas markets loads and often save up every year to spend huge amounts on that cheese.

Also, I've been known to enjoy camembert from time to time :)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Cheese is cheese and therefore it's amazing. I have yet to find a cheese I don't like, but my favorites are Gouda and Tilsit. Great stuff. <3

Back