I’m ex-static.

Age 15
Male
Multiverse
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
668 posts
1.3 Years
A while ago,I found this amazing hack of fire red called ultra violet,which let you catch all the Pokemon in the National dex in the same version,and I was wondering if there's a hack like this for the gen 2 remakes and the gen 5 games?

Now,to be clear,what I am really asking is if there is a hack of the above games which act like fusions of the games,removeing the version exclusively and need to trade to evolve,while adding ways to get the event only Pokemon/play their events (which is impossible nowadays) in a sort of "golden soul" version,as well as a "grey&grey 2" versions.
Are there any Rom Hacks with just no plot? No evil team, nothing to distract you from the gym challenge if you don't choose to? I've been looking back on Pokemon games and I realized the plots usually kill the vibe for me. I kind of want to just travel a region, challenge it's league and explore it's mysteries. Any Pokemon fangames really.
Hello! Both of your posts have been moved to the Fan Game Recommendations thread, as you were requesting a recommendation.
Cheers!

Upsurge

I’m ex-static.

Age 15
Male
Multiverse
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
668 posts
1.3 Years
Hello :)
is there any rom hack with Pokémon of generation 8 only.
I would love it if it was emerald style. I do not want story , i just want to play with new Pokémons. :)
I believe Pokémon Radical Red has them.

Upsurge

I’m ex-static.

Age 15
Male
Multiverse
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
668 posts
1.3 Years
Hmm i dont like it because you start and see raticate and all pokemons is so random. You see 2 lvl charizard etc
Really? I haven't actually played it, but since a lot of people recommend it, I thought I'd do the same. You can have luck in Saffron Demo v3 then, but it hasn't been released.
Age 23
he/him/his
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
81 posts
4.5 Years
So I just failed miserably at a Fool's Gold Nuzlocke (amazing game if you haven't tried it, I loved how quirky the Pokemon designs were). I'm looking for a hack where I can go in blind and do a satisfying Nuzlocke-- something that isn't too story-driven and is relatively challenging, but not as sadistically difficult as something like Vega or Radical Red.

Upsurge

I’m ex-static.

Age 15
Male
Multiverse
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
668 posts
1.3 Years
So I just failed miserably at a Fool's Gold Nuzlocke (amazing game if you haven't tried it, I loved how quirky the Pokemon designs were). I'm looking for a hack where I can go in blind and do a satisfying Nuzlocke-- something that isn't too story-driven and is relatively challenging, but not as sadistically difficult as something like Vega or Radical Red.
You can try something like Mega Blue or Delta Emerald.
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
8 posts
52 Days
I'm looking for a rom hack or fan game that has this:
-Competent trainer AI
-Pokémon rooster/moves/mechanics as close to gen VII or VIII as possible
-Fair battle rules (No items in battle, level caps, etc.)

But that does not have this:
-Fanmade changes to Pokémon types (such as making Lapras Water-Dragon or Electivire Electric-Fighting), changed abilities or learn sets.
-Kanto as the main region

Any suggestions? Thanks.
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
5 posts
196 Days
Hi, I'm looking for a hack that has:
- a completable dex
- updated movesets
- physical special split

But does NOT have:
- changes in mons' stats
- changed evolution methods
- easily available items (like TMs or event items in marts)
- silly fanfic
- mons cut from the dex

I don't think it's too specific to ask for but if nothing like this exists I'm considering just making my own hack series following these rules.