• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • I'm so excited it's started to warm up. Spring has become my favorite season along with Fall. Not too hot, not too cold :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    At the old house I lived in had a fireplace and I think we used it all of maybe two times.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    the weather has been all over the place lately here. last week it was high 80s and even low 90s. today it was in the 60s. hoping it stays cooler this week but yikes.

what's also yikes is what i accidentally killed a shiny wingull weh. oh well it wasn't the shiny i was looking for and knowing my luck i'll find another one before i find a shiny mareep. still though maybe it's time for bed hahah.

pkmin3033

I have the worst headache imaginable this morning. It's going to be one of those days =x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I feel like i've been complaining about is being bipolar for the past two months pff.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Come to Ohio. Tornado warnings one night, snow the next afternoon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Honestly any place other than Florida even for a little bit would be a nice change of pace.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'd rather get how bc of something I can control than something that I can't.

Years
  • I got home today and it was warmer inside my house than outside which is rare for this time of year

yeah, I can't stand it when it's hot, either

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i fall asleep on the train and bus all the time, can't stop myself :s waking when it's dark out is miserable no matter when i go to sleep the night before ):

Ugh I feel you Janna. I am never going to get used to waking up at 3 or 4am even when I do managed to sleep eight hours before. I mean, if I haven't gotten used to it after two years it's just not going to be a thing.

Years
  • Been the same with coughing and a rough voice, but my voice has gotten better and the coughing is not as frequent

Didn't take any medicine today so that might be why I am still coughing :[ but so far I am otherwise fine!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back