• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Koraidon vs Miraidon

Which is cooler?

• Miraidon(booster feet)

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Kiraidon(he prefers running better)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Both are cool to me but if i choose, I lean more on Koraidon than Miraidon

Years
  • As soon as Miraidon was revealed, it became one of my fav legendaries. I have never liked the wheel under Koraidon's head, but it looks good as well.

Years
  • Honestly, neither is cool to me.
    Was hoping at least one of them would grow on me, but they're pretty much just glorified Rotom Bikes that can now fly. Which I probably wouldn't mind on a normal Pokemon. But they're legendaries D=
    Miraidon is more tolerable than the tire swallower though.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Design-wise, I chose Miraidon. Miraidon has a much more sleeker design that doesn't look too over-the-top and silly. The other Pokémon, Koraidon, aka the Pokémon that looks like Firestone is his favorite restaurant, looks as if it has trouble deciding whether it wants to be a lizard, bird, a Native American tribal chief, or a motorcycle. The way it looks as if it has a tire stuck in its throat was silly when it was first revealed and even sillier now when you see in action. I understand that it is supposedly based upon a motorcycle, but simply because it's meant to be ridden doesn't mean that it requires such a silly design. We were able to ride Pokémon such as Tauros, Mudsdale, Wyrdeer, etc. and they don't have silly designs. To make matters worse, he also looks even sillier when he's being ridden because, despite looking even more like motorcycle than Miraidon, he doesn't even look like he's using his "wheels." Instead, he runs on his feet like the Flintstones when they're "driving." Surely I can't be the only one that believe that it defeats the purpose of resembling a motorcycle. At least Miraidon moves more like a cooler, futuristic motorcycle. If my theory is correct about their battle styles, I believe Miradion is likely to be Dragon/Electric-type and the special attacker of the duo, while the other is likely to be Dragon/Fighting-type and the physical attacker. If so, I would have to go with choosing Pokémon Violet to get Miraidon because Mr. Throat Tire would only struggle really badly against Fairy-types, which tend to dominate meta games. Maybe the mechanics that allow Pokémon to change type could help Koraidon in that regard. If so, then what I choose would highly depend on the stats, whether or not I need a physical or special attacker, or what type could cover most of the meta game in this generation.

Years
  • I like both, but if I had to choose, I would go with Koraidon design wise. I'm still getting Violet though.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Miraidon easily. Already had the better colors. Stuck a tire in Koraidon's chest. Minds the tire a little less after seeing the Daily article and inspiration. Still goes to Miraidon.

Years
  • Probably my least favourite set of legendaries. I don't like Koraidon's design and Miraidon looks like anything but Pokémon. But if I had to choose, I would go with Miraidon, because then I can name my character Yusei.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Miraidon all the way! I'm sorry Koraidon, your scales might be a very pretty red but you can't even act the part of a motorcycle. Miraidon on the other hand looks super sleek, has precious LED eyes and is likely part Electric-type as opposed to possibly Fighting-type - a huge bonus in my book considering I love Electric-types and dislike most Fighting-types.

I was initially planning to get Scarlet, but seeing Miraidon in the trailer immediately made me change to Team Violet. Thanks goodness.

OD

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2022
    I like koriadon he looks more like an ancient fighting pokemon he's so cool!!!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Ugh I pressed Miraidon on accident, since it's always shown Koraidon as first *facepalm*
    But I love Koraidon more! I have always loved researching into what happened in the past, and traditional things.
    I don't like motorized stuffs much so, and Electric is one of my most disliked type out there.

Back