• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
  • I've watched Hunter x Hunter and The Devil is a Part-timer tonight, the former as part of catching up on Toonami (episode 23 of H x H was my last episode of that) and the latter to resume the Anime & Manga Watch-Along for it (episode 4 was the one I just watched, and I'll be watching episode 5 tomorrow night, probably). I also resumed Dragon Ball last night since I had finished One Punch Man.

I've still got to catch up on One Piece and Gundam: IBO to finish catching up on Toonami, and then I'll probably dive into the current season.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    Hoenn Saga of Pokemon since I'm finally continuing a rewatch I started ages ago. That and Kino's Journey since it's an anime a friend mentioned to me a while ago and I noticed it was on Prime. So why not.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Steins Semicolon Gate. Because ";" bothers me for whatever reason. I'm liking it so far and will probably continue it whenever I feel like it. Too many things I can do right now, so... @_@

I finished S1 of Love Live before that, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I could like a show about a group of girls singing and dancing.

Years
  • I was going to start Steins;Gate now myself but after finishing Lain I don't think I'm quite ready for another mindfuck of epic proportions so it's getting put off again lmao.

Instead I'll watch Bokura ga Ita because OCD recommended it and it doesn't look like any thinking will be required. Haven't finished Usagi Drop yet but I've only got two episodes of that left. I'll probably pick up something else darker more complex after that - maybe even Steins;Gate lol.

Years
  • I just started watching Full Metal Alchemist for the first time since I always hear that it's good from everyone. I just saw episode 7 and that one really caught me by surprise. I had to take a break after seeing that.

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
  • I just started watching Full Metal Alchemist for the first time since I always hear that it's good from everyone. I just saw episode 7 and that one really caught me by surprise. I had to take a break after seeing that.

I also hear from everyone that Full Metal Alchemist(Brotherhood) is good, but I never came to watch it. Do you think it's worth watching it?

Years
  • I also hear from everyone that Full Metal Alchemist(Brotherhood) is good, but I never came to watch it. Do you think it's worth watching it?
    Out of the first seven episodes so far I say hell yes start watching. I've loved every moment so far and a lot of memorable things have happened too. I'm talking about the first Full Metal anime not the Brotherhood one. I'll get to that once I finish this one.

Me and my roommate do this thing where we trade animes. So he shows me one and I show him one we haven't seen. Then we watch one episode of mine and one of his so we don't get burnt out watching so many of one show and it helps break up feelings you might get from something being too serious. He showed me FMA and I'm showing him Lucky Star right now. So it's a little strange switching between those two different animes for each episode.

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
  • Out of the first seven episodes so far I say hell yes start watching. I've loved every moment so far and a lot of memorable things have happened too. I'm talking about the first Full Metal anime not the Brotherhood one. I'll get to that once I finish this one.

Me and my roommate do this thing where we trade animes. So he shows me one and I show him one we haven't seen. Then we watch one episode of mine and one of his so we don't get burnt out watching so many of one show and it helps break up feelings you might get from something being too serious. He showed me FMA and I'm showing him Lucky Star right now. So it's a little strange switching between those two different animes for each episode.

I'll give it a try then, thanks.

The anime trade thing sounds awesome. Maybe that's what I should also try. Instead of watching ten episodes of one anime I should watch several anime to prevent that burn out. It could also be the reason I couldn't finish my most recently watched animes Durarara and D. Gray Man.

With an anime like Lucky Star and then FMA it sure must be strange to switch haha. Thanks for the tips.

Years
  • I just started Code Geass a few days ago. I'm really liking it so far although I don't think it's a perfect 10/10 like some people.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Watching (or trying to) watch every single third episode of currently airing anime.

and my detective conan backlog... 232 episode left *sigh*

I just started Code Geass a few days ago. I'm really liking it so far although I don't think it's a perfect 10/10 like some people.

Not really a 10/10... its more of a 9 really... stakes get really high in code geass... and Lelouch is an entertaining main character :D

Years
  • Watching (or trying to) watch every single third episode of currently airing anime.

and my detective conan backlog... 232 episode left *sigh*

Not really a 10/10... its more of a 9 really... stakes get really high in code geass... and Lelouch is an entertaining main character :D

I gave the first season an 8/10, not very far into the second yet but so far so good.

Back