• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mafia Dungeon: Treasure Town's Terrors! [FINALE ?]

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
  • Oof! Golly, I'm so sorry everyone. I was just trying to help by blasting someone I thought smelled fishy. Yup yup, agreeing to Johnny's plan seemed really weird, so I thought I'd see what happen. I'm so sorry, by golly. Oof...

This is soooo suspicious. If there was a Jester role I'd be weary but honestly I don't see any reason we shouldn't exile him. He hasn't even voted. If he votes I wouldn't do that of course.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • [exile] Rowlet

The plan is solid, Lets keep it going. Also keep in mind people who choose to exile no one are pretty sus imo

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Well, there's an easy way to find Dialga. Everyone votes for a different person, the person that dies is the one that Dialga voted for, since his votes counts as two. There isn't a jester that can take the advantage of this situation which is a plus. Everyone vote for the last poster and we'll get this ****er in no time. [EXILE]Ewery1
    Just a reminder that this sort of thing only works if every player actually votes (these plans never seem to work though)
    So I've found an interesting development already:

If a person is innocent they would likely follow Johnny's plan, or at least as closely as humanly possible (for example: I didn't vote for the person who posted before me because I got ninja'd, so my vote was for the person two posts above me).

In contrast, if a person does not follow this within reason then they could be painted as suspects. More so because the mafia can guarantee who it is they wish to kill this day phase since it is 100% determined by Dialga's vote. So, has anyone strayed from what has been suggested? Yes, two players:

Catmandatrainer voted for grey bidoof who has yet to post at all (let alone post before catman) where if catman was following Johnny - he would have been the one to vote for Johnny and not I.

Personally I find the second offender as more suspicious: Bardothren. Why? He voted for Superjolt, another player yet to post in the game - despite still having (at the very least, myself) to vote for out of who has posted already. Secondly, I think we all agree Superjolt is a pretty good player, especially when innocent (he has a tendency to get lots of players to talk and share reads, etc.). This can be a thorn in the mafia's side, so this way they can kill Superjolt off with Dialga before he find out his true identity.

As things stand, I am highly suspicious of Bard atm for being Dialga and wanting to take Superjolt out before he dies.

edit: Aaaaaand Bard just killed Catman, interesting. My strong suspicions still remain.
    1.%20smile.gif
    I pretty much agree with this (and if this is what he's trying to do to me, it won't be much of a loss for town anyway). This is also the second game in a row where Bard took a blind shot on D1, kind of makes me wonder if he thought "well, it worked in the last game..."

This post from Bard though
    Oof! Golly, I'm so sorry everyone. I was just trying to help by blasting someone I thought smelled fishy. Yup yup, agreeing to Johnny's plan seemed really weird, so I thought I'd see what happen. I'm so sorry, by golly. Oof...
    This just sounds like a classic "Well, you caught me!" post from Bard

So I really wouldn't oppose a Bard-wagon. But if we're worried about the plan then I can vote [Exile] Golgari but then we need to get the others in here and have them actually vote (I count 6... no, 7 non-voters?) because if not I'm voting Bard

Also gut scum read on Ewery, not sure if there's a connection with Bard though (could be opposing scum? this is really just a gut feeling right now and could change later)

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • So, the last person who voted is Golgari, right?

[Exile] Golgari

edit : aaaand ninja'd. will edit once i find someone else

[Exile] Twiggy

If anyone has some time, feel free to update the list so no mistakes happen

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Superjolt said:
    Also gut scum read on Ewery, not sure if there's a connection with Bard though (could be opposing scum? this is really just a gut feeling right now and could change later)

Really? Okay, I mean that's inaccurate but whatever.

Here I'll compile a full list now, I sort of think we should just go for Bard anyways but it's up to you guys. I saw at least we convince Bard to vote for Killua or someone that hasn't voted and if he doesn't we exile him. That way if Superjolt was his intended target and he is Dialga we don't loose Superjolt. Bold has voted and strikethrough has been voted for.

Ullion
    Johnny
    Killua
    Davepetasprite^2
    jdthebud
    GreenLegend56
    NightKrow
    Rowlet
    Golgari
    Drewbie411
    TheCapsFan
    Bardothren
    Twiggy
    Superjolt
    Greybidoof
    Ewery1
    Alex Kaz
    Desinishon

The people yet to have voted are:

NightKrow said:
    voted for a dead guy

The people to vote for are:

Killua, Davepetasprite^2, jdthebud, TheCapsFan, Greybidoof, Alex Kaz, Desinishon

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Well I guess this is an idea. I have my doubts about it actually working, but we'll see.

[Exile] TheCapsFan

Because I want to lynch him again

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • *wakes up to 6 notifs*
    [Exile] Desinishon

Also, I can't believe no one has twigged that Bard is softing Bidoof. That's how Bidoof speaks in the game.

Edit: just read back through page 2 and dayum that's suspicious. We could've talked about who to use it on. Anyone got a counter for that Bidoof claim?
    also rip wiggly no gummis 4 me :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • By golly, someone finally realized what I was saying! Yes, I'm Bidoof, and with my immense hoard of money, I bought ALL THE BLAST SEEDS. So expect this sort of thing to happen for a while now unless I get NK'd or lynched. Let's hope I don't screw up this badly again, oof...

Is it bad I didn't even realize until NightKrow mentioned it?

Years
  • Not that I give a damn, Bard deserves to die anyway. He killed catman without hesitating or consulting and like it was expected, things went south.

...? If he's Bidoof he really shouldn't die at all. This sounds really weird because you would be killing an almost confirmed town role for making a mistake. I really don't know what to think of this post.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Oh No! Wigglytuff died! What are we going to do with all these gummis? Distribute them of course!
    In this event, Players must choose the color of gummi they would like to receive! Let's hope you don't choke on it!

The colors available:
    Black
    Blue
    Brown
    Clear
    Gold
    Green
    Grey
    Orange
    Pink
    Purple
    Red
    Royal
    Silver
    White
    Yellow

Only one of each may be selected, and format your selection as [EAT]Variety

Since I I got shot day 1 in Mt. Moon, I'll sign up here with no delay. :) I like my pokemon mafia games :'D

in in in iniin in

boom. im here.

Pokemon mafia, sign me up :D

I'm in I'm in I'm in

IN!

Bidoof is a role I'm in

I'm in!

Looks like fun ^-^

I would like to reprise my role of Kiyoshi the Cubchoo.​

memememmememememme!

COUNT ME IN!

I wonder if I'll be adorable in this game. Let me in!

LET ME IN

Against my better judgement, wynaut.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [EAT]Yellow

Okay why is no one wondering where/how Wigglytuff died? Because there wasn't a mention of anything at all other than "hey wiggy died here's an event". O_O

Did someone use a blast seed?

Back