• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Wait? For real?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOO

To add injury to the wound, I also gave Pecilia the bottled firearm. Don't recklessly use it though unless I say so. Seeing as he's the one I can trust, I want everyone to roleclaim now.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Wait? For real?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOO

To add injury to the wound, I also gave Pecilia the bottled firearm. Don't recklessly use it though unless I say so. Seeing as he's the one I can trust, I want everyone to roleclaim now.

Ask for keyworded messages via private, I'm not claiming crap yet.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Dead Report:
Bidoof FTW as Dead Arxian (Witch)
purplecicada as a Lilim (Culted, past unknown)
jdthebud as Dead Human
aeternum as the Ambassador
Salzorrah as Dead Arxian
Miah as Dead Atlantean
Sparkin as Cult
Noraxia as Dead Human
Melody as Cult
Bardothren as Dead Arxian, Loudmouth/Lover
Charlie Brown as Dead Arxian
Desinishon as Dead Arxian
Fletch as Atlantean

6 out of 15 Arxian roles are dead. Humans have lost 2 of their own, however I want to know if anyone else has received an item, been roleblocked, or doused.

Claim Report:
Kitty as Survivor, Previously Arsonist
HyperMorian as Santa
Pecilia as Dragonkeeper
Syn as Claimed Arxian (Holding specific claim secret)
L'Belle as Claim Arxian (Holding specific claim secret)
gimmepie as Claimed VT, previously Necromancer
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Seer
Paranoia_ as Necromancer now Witch
Desox as Vanguard
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Pandora
Juno as ???

I'll update as I reread the thread so don't freak out if I haven't put your claim up there yet.

Last edited:

Desox

Years
Well... do we really have to, can't we restort to codes? Or is messaging on this game player directed and not role directed?

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Well... do we really have to, can't we restort to codes? Or is messaging on this game player directed and not role directed?

I'll send out codes for claims soon and won't release your answer unless it conflicts. On the claim list I'll pit ot down as claimed Arxian or something to let people know I recieved something.

EDIT: My role is player based not role based Saws.

Last edited:

Desox

Years
N0 - aeternum
N1 - BidoofFTW
N2 - noone, I was sure I had been lynched but apparently didn't
N3 - Was gonna protect Sparkin, but terrible countryside connection didn't let me (a.k.a. pressed the send button and page failed to load after that, then forgot about it, now remembered).

Now I know the last two don't leave me ultra secure, but 1. I'm responding relatively fast, 2. I'm putting myself on the fire by admitting failing to vote.

And now that I noticed, dunno why didn't Nakuzami kill me nor at least nag me (but if you don't feel like it, not pushing for that...)

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Adding to that, can you give us your investigation list?

N0 - Sparkin - supposedly innocent
N1 - forgot to send in an action due to vacation and me not used to having a town PR (this is only my second time with one)
N2 - Bidoof (forgot that they had been slashed, oops)
N3 - roleblocked

Last edited:
Years
So... I'm not entirely sure that mass claiming is going to work. My box changed my role. Actually it stripped it completely and made me a vanilla. So fun fucking times but I'm the only person in the game without a role now probably.

I doubt mine was the only box that fucked with things like role or alignment though. Anyone else?

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
So... I'm not entirely sure that mass claiming is going to work. My box changed my role. Actually it stripped it completely and made me a vanilla. So fun ****ing times but I'm the only person in the game without a role now probably.

I doubt mine was the only box that ****ed with things like role or alignment though. Anyone else?

You could claim your previous role though, we need to be able to account for it.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Woooow, that is quite a list. My body is ready though! I'm honestly not sure if mass claiming is a good idea. Do we know how much mafia there still is?

Back