• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Underground Elections

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
  • Well, here goes.

[5 Votes, Secretary of State Affairs] Taylor Swift
    [3 Votes, Secretary of State Affairs] Wright
    [1 Vote, Secretary of State Affairs] Bush

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    [5 votes, Secretary of State Affairs] Swift, T.
    [3 votes, Secretary of State Affairs] Bush.
    [1 vote, Secretary of State Affairs] Sparkin.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • [1 Vote, Secretary of State Affairs] Bush
    [5 Votes, Secretary of State Affairs] Watchog
    I refuse to vote for Swift.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Answer: As your secretary, I would mark both innocent and third party as domestic terrorists and have them arrested in the event of a riot. I will also hold an investigation and have multiple research projects go on to find out why the tensions exist in the first place and make a swift judgement on our findings. It is within my best interest to protect the mafia community from being bullied by innocents and third parties alike.

Also. unrelated to the question, anyone who votes for the NTP will get a free chest bump. I do that for every convert.

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Alright, here goes.

While I'm not the one who'd prefer to address anyone including myself based on their status or authority, it appears that I'll still have to make a stand in spite of having little to say.

As a Secretarial Candidate, I'll simply try to liven up things through many unspoken ways and also treat anyone alike, as equal and indifferent. I too will also support the apparent presence of formats that are deemed unusual for a mafia game, where they could be even more fun after what seems to be days waiting for the day to turn night, vice versa. In return, we're all to work hard so that goal may be achieved and our promise too will come true. You can contribute by simply staying and playing with us in the bottommost part of PC -- the Underground itself.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • make a swift judgement

That's copyrighted, please don't use my name in vain.

Answer: It's simple. The only fair way to resolve tension is with a good old battle of the bands. Whichever faction puts on the best performance wins; for the losing faction, I'll write a diss track about them. That will put them in their place.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • O shit i never posted

Have a post here, literally just got up will vote after school that's like 2 hours

Sparkin

Uh...The way you say you guys say you won't vote for Taylor, is it because he's already got supporters or...?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Uh...The way you say you guys say you won't vote for Taylor, is it because he's already got supporters or...?

It's a strategic play. If they don't vote for me then I get eliminated which takes out one of the two candidates most likely to eventually win (you are the other)

Sparkin

[VOTE Secretary] Watchog - 5 votes
    [VOTE Secretary] Taylor Swift - 3 votes
    [VOTE Secretary] Wright - 1 vote

I'm voting for watchog because of css thing, that's all

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Spoiler:

SECRETARIAL PRELIMINARIES UPDATE:

I'll be ending the election phase in 6 hours.

Because of how the voting works, ONCE YOU HAVE SENT IN YOUR VOTE, YOU MAY NOT CHANGE IT. Due to this, I will only accept Spark's first vote.

Clarification on the Switch Votes favor action as someone asked: The switch will take place after all vote modifiers have been added, but will take place before vote modifiers as a result of rule breaking or inactivity. As such, if there is a candidate who fails to send in their votes, or fails to answer the pressing concern, the modifier is applied to the candidate themselves, not to the candidate they switched votes with.

Spark and Phoenix Wright have yet to send to me their answers to their pressing concern. Failure to do this will result in a 10% vote reduction.

One Punch Man's votes are deemed invalid as they have not stated who they would give their 5 votes to. As such, if this issue is not rectified, their votes will not be counted, and will be treated as not yet voted.

Phoenix Wright, Commander Superjolt, and One Punch Man have yet to submit to me their final votes. If they fail to submit them, they will get a 20% deduction of votes in their next voting phase.

That is all from the UGEC. Thank you.

SHORT UPDATE: One Punch Man's votes are still invalid as Commander Superjolt is NOT on the candidate list on this phase. Please rectify the issue. Also, the election phase is extended for another 24 hours.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Answer: We're all here for killin, aren't we?
    I totally support mafia and town being enemiez. Third-party don't care bout which side wins, as long as they win too.
    There can't be good without evil. There can't be town without scum

Mr. James

[Three Votes] Watchog
    [One Vote] Bush

Mr. James

Answer: There is no good coming from a fight. We, of the Rupture, will do our best in order to make both factions understand each other, and avoid a war that could cause greater harm to others. And by this way, everyone shall leave winning.

Back