• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loud roommates

Years
  • hole up in my room and deal with it, haha. :< little brother (13) gets a little loud when playing games sometimes, but it's nowhere near the seriously unbearable levels. not wanting to deal with roommate noise, especially at night (plus being paranoid about them suddenly stopping to paying their share of rent/bills) is the main reason why i've not yet moved out.

Last edited:

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • Drown it out with a fan and/or catch up on sleep later in the day.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yet to have this issue; living by myself atm, and in the past when I had a flatmate it was a good friend who I knew was a generally quiet guy (and vice versa!). Main one was the odd annoying neighbour... including from other blocks. @_@ Not an issue atm at least.

Years
  • In one of my old neighbourhoods, there was this one neighbour that would blast his music at around 10-11 PM and get the cops called constantly on him because the entire neighbourhood can hear it.

Good times.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • Great thing about having woods between houses I rarely ever hear my neighbors. But back when I lived in town it was followed by me turning up music louder then they had theirs.

Years
  • When people are getting too loud I just shut the door and try to focus on other things. I sleep later than most usually so it's not like I'm going to be kept awake by the noise.

Back