• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga last anime series you watched/read is where you now live

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    last one was SnS cuz weekly jump translations and this one comes after the other ones (but not Promised Neverland, so I guess I'm glad this thread went up now and not tomorrow)

life will be same probably cuz all the cooking happens in japan and I'm nowhere close and not involved in the food industry so it doesn't matter

maybe better cuz 2D > 3D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I watched 6 episodes of B The Beginning - netflix's latest series that's equal parts Zankyou no Terror and Tokyo Ghoul lol. Guess I'm stuck in a mostly realistic world with some people possessing superpowers and lots of chaos? :p

Which side, eh? I'd choose the side of the villains (??? i'm not sure) because they have super cool powers and who doesn't want to have wings and edgy but cool character designs haha.

happy? nope. this show doesn't have any happiness, unfortunately. just plain ol suffering with brutal murders and killings so far. ;_____; I'll prolly be on the run for my life so definitely won't be leading a happy life haha.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Mahoutsukai no Yome's new episode yesterday...

I already live in the UK, so I guess I've got that down! I'd probably be someone plagued by creepy fae but with no interesting powers at all. Smh, had to be an anime where all the characters are hidden from normal society!

Maybe I could worm myself into teaching at the sorcerer college.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I think the last series I watched was Houseki no Kuni.
    I can't even begin to work out how I'd fit into that world lmao
    If you retain your human existence, you'd probably be the same as the monk. :b

Years
  • Oh, gosh.
    I live in the world of Kakegurui – Compulsive Gambler.

I would never want to go to that school. I'm a terrible gambler. ;_;

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • last series i watched was the newest ep of darling in the franxx soooo idk if that'd necessarily be bad or good.

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    i live in the world of terror in resonance. yeah, no thank you :/ pretty self-explanatory.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I believe it was the Bayonetta movie adaptation.

Eh... it was just okay. Not a very good way to get the story, I feel.

Back