• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I scream

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Speaking of ice cream, does anyone actually get the ice cream from McDonalds? I know it's supposedly super popular but I never actually see people get it.

Years
  • Call me boring, but plain vanilla. I just find that it's the most versatile ice cream flavor, which means I can add yummy toppings like sprinkles, chopped nuts and whipped cream and it will just... work. With other flavors, toppings can sort of distract from the flavor, but not with vanilla. Oh and I absolutely hate chocolate ice cream.

Years
  • Am I even more boring
    I like vanilla. Just vanilla. XD
    Hey I usually eat it topping free too, but when I do have toppings I'm not hesitant to use them. :)

There's no true plain flavor of ice cream anyway, since vanilla is a flavor itself while also the default ice cream flavor. I'm laughing imagining a 'plain' ice cream flavor that's just cream, milk and sugar now. :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I fancy for Neapolitan, especially since I cannot choose a favorite between chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry.
    Same!

cs2012neap.jpg

Pika Pika :chu:

Back