• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Choice Quest

Years
  • Welcome to Pokémon Choice Quest!

Are you familiar with 'Choose Your Own Adventure'? This game basically works the same, except it's Pokémon themed and everyone can participate! So let's not waste more time and let's jump right into the game...

Right after these few rules:
    • The game will provide players with several choices that they can choose to control the main character. Pick one of the choices you like the most to see what happens next! Speculations and discussions alike are also allowed.
    • This game will be update once each 24 hours at 18:00 UTC. Then there will be about an hour when I update the game and then the cycle continues.
    • By its nature, the game is rated T. Sometimes, the game may lean to a darker side while still keeping an overall softhearted tone.
    • Casualties can happen. Though it's rare to see such occurrence, putting the main character into a hazardous situation may significantly render them vulnerable. If it happens, the game will return back to the previous checkpoint and the death counter will be raised by one. So far only one user was so great to convince others to kill the main character. Do you want to know who? Look who's making this thread!
    • Pestering won't speed up the game. Some of you may be quite eager or hasty, but it'd be great to let the others choose while waiting for the progress. As I also have a life to live for, updates may or may not be in time, so please bear with patience!
    • You will have chance to gain points with each update. It only depends on how good are you in uncovering the mystery set up at the start.
    • If you've read the rules mentioned above, then this one simply tells you to have fun. So, have fun!
    Stealing this idea from Lycantrophy and HyperMorian

Last edited:
    Years
  • First part of the adventure is here! This part will be up longer, so more people can join in and will be update tomorrow at 18:00 UTC.

Pokémon
    None

Inventory
    Empty

Deaths: 0​
    Chapter 0: Captured

You wake up in the dark wet cell. You try to remember where are, but the terrible headache doesn't let you. Do you even know where are you to begin with?

You get up and scout the small cell. It's about 2 steps long and 2 steps wide. The whole cell is empty, but you can see a silhouette of a table just out of reach of your cell. It seems there is a Poké Ball on in. Alongside... keys? Who would let keys right next to the cell like that?

You realize you hear some kind of slippery sound. It looks like it's coming from the cell next to you. What could that be?

What will you do?
    1. Wait for someone to come, even if it means waiting for years.
    2. Break out of your cell.
    3. Try to reach the table with keys and Poké Ball.
    4. Say "Hello" to the slippery sound.
    5. Leave through the wall, because none of this is real.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • 4. Say "Helo" to the slippery sound.

I was really tempted to reach the table with keys and Poké Ball but I want to investigate without doing too much first! The Poké Ball could also be a Voltorb or something. 😅

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    1. Wait for someone to come, even if it means waiting for years

Years
  • Next update will be up tomorrow at 18:00 UTC.

1. Wait for someone to come, even if it means waiting for years. 1x
    2. Break out of your cell. 1x
    3. Try to reach the table with keys and Poké Ball. 2x
    4. Say "Hello" to the slippery sound. 5x
    5. Leave through the wall, because none of this is real. 2x

Pokémon
    088MS.png
    Grimer(♂) Status: Friendly Moves: Poison Jab, ???, ???, ???

Inventory
    4marJqs.png
    Ice-Cream??? An purple glowing ice cream that was stuck on Grimer

Deaths: 0​
    Chapter 1: Freed

"Ehm... Hello?" you say and the sound stops for a moment. Was it even real?

Suddenly the sound starts again and you see something approaching you. It's Grimer! It slips in the space between bars and hugs you. Could it know you? It slips back out again and starts walking away. It stops and looks at you. It expects you to follow it.

You point at the table and say: "I need the keys."

It understands you. It gets to the table and destroys one of its legs with a punch. The keys fall down and sticks on the Grimer's back. It gets back to you and you pick up slimy keys. You open the cell and follows Grimer out of this room.

You notice weak light emitting from Grimer and when you stop him to see what it is, you find an purple Ice-Cream stuck in Grimer. It's apparently not made out of ice on the first glance. Grimer hugs you again and you're pretty sure that it's yours. You hug it back.

After a while of walking in the dark you get to the crossroad lit by torches. Grimer wants to go left, back to darkness. You have a feeling that that way leads deep into wherever you are. Torches leads to the right. There are huge wooden doors right in front of you. After examining them you find out they are open, but you can hear voices on the other side. A lot of voices.

What will you do?
    1. Follow up Grimer to the depths.
    2. Go right, because it's the safest way.
    3. Knock on the door.
    4. Kick the door open.
    5. Screw that, I'm going back to my cell.

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Following Grimer seems like the better option.

1. Follow up Grimer to the depths

Last edited:
    Back