• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Choice Quest

Bay

Years
    Thought about 3, but who knows if Poochyena will be by our side. To the kitchen, it is!

2. Go to the kitchen to see Slurpuff and get magical food that could counter Drowzee.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2019
    Battles are always easier with more Pokemon so I go for 3, getting another Pokemon to battle Drowzee with.
    (Just joined, Discord name is Pikachu_Plays_07)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    2. Go to the kitchen to see Slurpuff and get magical food that could counter Drowzee.

Because food! :D

Years
    I'm gone tomorrow, so you will have 48 hours to really think about the next move.
    1. Go directly to the lab, get repelent and face Drowzee.
    3. Get Poochyena in the lobby and attack Drowzee with them.

Eevee gets 5 points.

Pokémon
    Grimer(♂) Status: Friendly Moves: Poison Jab, ???, ???, ???

Slurpuff(♀ ) Status: Friendly Moves: ???, ???, ???, ???

Inventory
    Ice-Cream??? An purple glowing ice cream that was stuck on Grimer

Bag full of leftover cookies Gift from Slurpuff to fight Drowzee. Each cookie has different effect. You have no idea what effect.

Deaths: 0​
    Chapter 5: The Ally

"Let's go to Slurpuff," you decide. You have no idea why would she want to see you, but more ammo against Drowzee could be exactly what you need. And you can ask what's the deal with that purple ice-cream.

Grimer hides the map again and leads the way. You go slowly and hide behind every corner just in case Drowzee is nearby. The whole castle is deep in silence.

You can't even count the amount of stairs you take before finally making it to the floor that Grimer marked as the right one. It doesn't take long and you can smell something sweet in the air. You follow the smell and end up in the huge kitchen. It's empty aside from the the small pink ball dancing around three pots full of colorful... ehm... something. Might be soup, but might as well be explosives.

"Puffy, girl! We came to visit!" Grimer shouts and wave at Slurpuff. She turns and when she sees you, she runs to you and hugs you. What is with all those Pokémon hugging you?

"Puff, puff!" she screams, full of joy. You can't help but to smile. "Puff, slu. Slur Puff?" she continues and stands there like she's expecting answer.

Grimer looks at you: "Pal, why aren't you answering?"

"I don't know what she's saying," you say.

"Hmmm... That's weird. Why would you understand me and not her?" he asks a rhetorical question. "Her cake was working last time we were here. And you can understand me, so that means it's still working."

"Puff!" Puffy angrily says.

"Yeah I know. Your desserts are the best," Grimer answers. "Unless... Pal, you did understand me when we met in the cells, did you?"

His face change from surprised to big grin when you shake your head.

"So you didn't and yet followed me. I knew we're the best team in the world!" he do a small victory dance, while Puffy pat you on your... leg, since she's small. "Puff!" she proudly says.

"Okay, so I'll be translating, best pal. She says 'Darling! I'm so glad to see you! How did you like your lunch?'" he says, but before you can answer, he continues: "We don't have time for that Puffy! We need something to counter Drowzee's Psychic powers!"

"Sluur Puff," Puffy starts. "Pu Puff Slur."

"Hmmm... That might do the work. But we would have to be extremely lucky. Don't you have something better?"

"Puff, Puffy nods. "Slur Slu Puf."

"That's even better! We could hit him in the head with it!" Grimer turns to you. "So what do you think, best pal?"

"I have no idea what you were talking about," you answer.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. She has either Pyukumuku cakes that explodes on touch, but we would have to prepare them in the lab before. Or she has Sharpedo steak that could really mess up with Psychic-type."

Before you can even decide, you get the eerie feeling again and then the voice of Drowzee enters your head: "INSECT! I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE TO TURN YOURSELF IN! I'LL WAIT IN MY LAB. COME O..."

The connection is gone before the message can be finished. You see Puffy standing in front of you with sprayer.

"Puf!" she says.

Grimer facepalms himself. "You had Hypnosis Repelent here this whole time?"

Puffy nods.

"Then why didn't you gave it to us?" Grimer gets angry.

"PUFF! SLUR SLUR!" Puffy counters.

"I don't care you didn't make it! We need this thing!"

You decide to step in: "Stop you two!" You turn to Puffy and say: "I know I can't understand you, but we really need that Hypnosis Repelent and anything you could give us."

You pat her head.

"Puff!" she says and smiles again.

"You can't!" Grimer protests.

Puffy starts to get angry again, but you ask for explanation first.

"She says she will come with us!" Grimer answers.

"That's great idea. We can take on Drowzee as team!" you're excited about this idea.

"It's too dangerous, best pal," Grimer protests again. "But we really need ally."

Puffy is happy about this. She runs to one of the drawers in the kitchen and gets a small brown bag. She gives it to you.

"What is it?" you ask.

"Puf. Slur Puff," she explains.

"It's the bag with leftover cookies. But she forgot what they do," Grimer translates.

"Thank you, Puffy."

"Now that this is over, what do we do now?" Grimer pulls his map again.

What's the plan?
    1. Go back to the lab and use the previous plan - you'll pretend to fall under Drowzee's hypnosis and Grimer and Slurpuff will attack him from behind. But what if you fall for the hypnosis for real?
    2. Go back to the lab and attack Drowzee with full force from the start. You now have more fire power than Drowzee can ever imagine.
    3. Maybe you could still get Poochyena in the lobby. But they are loud, so Drowzee will know you're coming and will prepare for it.
    4. Ignore Drowzee for now and explore castle some more. Grimer's map might have one or more interesting places to check.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    > 4. Ignore Drowzee for now and explore castle some more. Grimer's map might have one or more interesting places to check.

If there's anything I learned from RPGs it's that you should explore every nook and cranny of the dungeon before facing the boss.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    With a Fairy in our team it could be less dangerous going for Poochyena, and they can be useful against Drowzee.

3. Maybe you could still get Poochyena in the lobby. But they are loud, so Drowzee will know you're coming and will prepare for it.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    4. Ignore Drowzee for now and explore castle some more. Grimer's map might have one or more interesting places to check.

Gotta agree with Lycanthropy for this one.

Bay

Years
    Maybe we can find something good at another place.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    I still think attack dogs are a good option, they can fetch us items from places (à-la-Angelo for Rinoa) and full exploration wouldn't be required unless we were facing the optional Superbosses. Plus, attack dogs that are SE anyway mean a distraction that we can use to discover any pending weak point for Drowzee.

So I'm going with 3. Maybe you could still get Poochyena in the lobby. But they are loud, so Drowzee will know you're coming and will prepare for it..

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    1."You can talk?"

1.Fight Drowzee head-on with Grimer. I'm a rebellious type if it's going to get me killed Idc since I will be known as the dude who died to a drowzee if it gets grimer killed then I will be mad and that's it.

Years
    We are moving to the finale.
    1. Go back to the lab and use the previous plan - you'll pretend to fall under Drowzee's hypnosis and Grimer and Slurpuff will attack him from behind. But what if you fall for the hypnosis for real?
    2. Go back to the lab and attack Drowzee with full force from the start. You now have more fire power than Drowzee can ever imagine.

Eevee gets another 3 points for this choice.

Pokémon
    Gone

Inventory
    Ice-Cream??? An purple glowing ice cream that was in the bag with leftover cookies

Bag full of leftover cookies Gift from Slurpuff to fight Drowzee. Each cookie has different effect. You have no idea what effect.

Deaths: 0​
    Chapter 6: The Truth

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Grimer asks. He's nervous. "Drowzee sounded pretty pissed off."

"It will be okay," you answer.

You, Grimer and Puffy are decided to check a east wing of the castle. There was a note on the map written by someone simply saying: "Don't go there!" with arrow pointing at one of the rooms there. That's perfectly valid reason to go there.

The way there is pretty quiet. Wherever Drowzee is, you dodged him. Looks like there isn't anyone more than you, Grimer, Puffy, Drowzee and those hypnotized Grunts.

You finally make it to your destination. The door to this room reminds you of something. Have you seen them before? You open them and you're greeted with tiny room. There is nothing except for the hole down. You can't see where it ends. You see only darkness in there.

"I don't like this," Grimer says again. "What's up with this room?"

"Puff!" Puffy agrees that this doesn't feel right.

"Do you think there is something down there?" you ask your companions.

"Puff! Slur Pu!" Puffy answers instantly.

"She says there could be something dangerous. I agree. Whatever there is, Team Rocket didn't want to go there." Grimer says.

"Whatever there is, it can help us," you think aloud.

"PUFF!" Puffy answers angrily.

"She says that she'll give you Toxic cookies if you even think about going down there." Grimer translates and is amused by the idea of Toxic cookies.

"But..."

Before you can finish your sentence, the whole castle starts shaking. It's like Complete Forme Zygarde using Earthquake. You start to lose your balance and fall head first in the hole.

You wake up in the dark wet cell. This sounds familiar. It's the same cell you woke up earlier. Locked again. You look up, but there is no hole in the ceiling. How did you get here?

"You humans are really easy to manipulate," you hear Drowzee's voice in your head again.

You look out of the cell and see Drowzee sitting on that table Grimer destroyed earlier. Grimer! Where is he? And where's Puffy? You also notice that the table is still destroyed, but the desk is now levitating in the air.

"Your friend is over here," Drowzee plays with the Poké Ball next to him on the table. "And as for your cook, she was never in the castle to begin with."

You feel something heavy on your belt. It's the bag you got from Puffy. But now you remember. You got it from her before even going in this castle. There are still 3 cookies left. And there is also that purple ice-cream.

"I would love to play with you a little bit more, but I have important meeting to attend," Drowzee says, raises his right hand and forms huge Shadow Ball in the air. He's going for the killing blow.

Now is time to do something!
    1. Let Drowzee hit you and end you suffering.
    2. Use the purple ice-cream and cookies to get out of the cell. Eventually throw them at Drowzee.
    3. Convince Drowzee to release Grimer. You remember it knows Shadow Sneak and Knock Off. He can take on Drowzee.
    4. There was a Poké Ball earlier that rolled down from the table somewhere. Luckily it's in the cell. Use whatever Pokémon is in it to battle Drowzee.

This is the finale choice. I'll be nice and tell you that one of those choices will end in your death and in a failure of your (choice) quest. Thanks for playing and I hope you'll enjoy the conclusion tomorrow, however it ends.

Back