• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dear A,

I am so thankful you're easy to impress. Hopefully this means little to no edits.

Dear A,

I wish you'd fix your schedule and we would talk more. I also wish you would check Trillian more often to make sure you're getting my IM notifications. I'm lonely.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear A,

Make up your mind! I'm tired of you changing from hot to cold all the time...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Bite your tongue. Don't make a scene, dear. Everybody's been here least once before - we've been here more...

All my life I was born to leave. Worry not, just leave me be. I'll abide 'till the end. I'll take it all on the chin for you, my friend.

No, I won't never once make you cry. With a kiss, oh I'll miss your goodbye.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Oh u 2 can directly vm each other!!! :p

DA,
How I wish I could've been a part of your life when you were just a kid. We would've been best friends then. I want to be close to you. I like you. A lot. But seeing you moving further and further away is breaking my heart. Seriously, it aches. I wish for you to be a part of my life again. Please.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
DA,

I saw that look you gave her. The "why is she here" one. She's my cousin! It's not her fault if she doesn't like opening up to people. How would you feel if everyone left you out? Stop being drama queens and get over it. I'd hate for us to fight over something so little.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
DA

Thanks for this great year, I learnt alot in French and you have inspired me to continue learning languages though French is not the main one I sure did get alot back from it. I can have a basic conversation with people and I will cherish every lesson we had. I know I didn't pick french for next year but the 2 I chose are probably my favorite subjects over all I if I had to make another choice it would be to continue to pursue French as a subject. Thankyou for this year.

DA
Thank God I don't have you for English next year. I know I am a good student in class and I try my hardest but it is just some things that I don't like. For the next set of unlucky students next year if you are going to set homework then ask for it back at the due date not 3 months later when everyone has a new book. Choose a better gangster movie please it had one good song and it was Snoop Lion (Snoop doggy dog back then.) and it was a poor drama the guns were plastic and the noises they made sounded like a ping pong ball hitting a ping pong racket. Overall I did enjoy our adventure. Tempest was a horrible B grade movie that got some good AAA class actors but it was horrible it didn't even follow the story. I am thankful for all the stuff you taught us and how to make my writing better but as a person I dislike you.

DA
Well, you know I am not the best at maths but you also encouraged me to try my hardest and you knew what my hardest was, that last test was probably the best I have done all year. Some of the ways you taught didn't really click with me but I got there eventually. You taught me some pretty cool stuff so thanks for this year.

DA
You know science is one of my favorite subjects. I could have tried harder in the first semester but I got my act together in the second semester and it paid off. I am happy with what I got this year, last year I think I was more knowledgable on the subjects and you know that having taught me last year. I cannot wait for the holidays to be over to see you in the gym pumping the weights. You also really suprised me as my religion teacher and you rewarded me for the amount of knowledge on the subject. I am really happy with what I got being the top in the year for religion both semesters. Last year it was purely catholic and that is why I got C's this year you gave us a much broader range of religions and I knew lots about them thankfully next year the diversity gets bigger. The class discussions were fun and it was funny hearing all your old teaching stories. See you next year.

DA
I dislike you, you know that. I may be the best at technology but that doesn't mean I like it, I just know what I'm doing and how to do it. I liked the projects that we did but yeah I don't like you as much as I could. It's funny I got 100% last year in tech mainly because the teacher who taught me favors me over most of the students in our grade and he just glances at it and writes the number down. It was funny when you left the classroom and everyone went nuts with the equipment. Hope you get a better bunch of kids next year who don't decide to set things on fire and poor the lacquer everywhere.

DA
Thanks for the year I enjoyed every last bit of it. HSIE is a very good subject and I enjoy learning about the world and I know that what you tell us is very biased because it's your job to do that. History was great learning about stuff I already knew and Geography was even better learning about the organisations that help the world. To bad I won't have you for english next year you got the bottom class which I hope you don't lose your mind over.

DA
Go get stuffed. You are the worst human being I could possibly think of, if I want to speak to girls before school I will you got a problem with that. Yeah I have friends who are the opposite sex but you make it out that we are doing something wrong by hanging out with other people from different schools before school. If you want to talk to the girls go right ahead but don't stop us from mingling when we don't evens see them. Yeah we see them on the bus... obviously a genius would understand we have other friends I am not going to talk to a girl who stalked me 6 months ago, I am going to talk to a girl who enjoys my company and doesn't follow me home. Giving us a detention over speaking to girls is to harsh thankfully Myles and Liams parents are gonna ring you and ask why you want us to not mingle with girls. You are also so arrogant, Bryce had an extra two marks and you went off your chops at him because he doesn't listen to you when you yell at him. MERRY CHRISTMAS (<-sarcasm)

DA
I don't who you are but when it is tuesday that is when the girls come over to our school to talk to us I can count on my hands how many times they came over this term... 6.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know if you're absent, or you figured out that I would be waiting for you and decided to take the route where I wouldn't see you. </3 Well, I hope I'm not creeping you out or anything. ^^' I seriously hope I'm not.

---

Dear Anonymous,

Why did you suddenly make contact with me now, after all these years? And lol, please stop flirting with me, if that's what you're doing. I'd rather we just be friends, okay? Thank you.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

I, hmmm, I'm not quite sure what to say here. Not because it's hard, though, mostly because there's too much to say. I feel, well, awful really. You're not asking for a lot out of me but still.. I don't think I am capable of, nor want to, return that to you. That's not to say I don't like you though! Which is where it gets confusing for me. Because I do, I really do like you... So I keep questioning myself, like, why is it so hard? And from everything that I've been able to gather it's because it just doesn't feel right for me. I don't like myself when I respond to you and I hate myself even more for putting you off because it's only making the divide between us larger-- which is the one thing I hate most of all. I don't ever want to be a source of tension for you, let alone in our own friendship. It's just that though, friendship, it's the only thing I can really, truly, from the bottom of my heart, give to you. Because after all this time of wondering and questioning I've discovered it's the only thing I ever really felt. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry. I was just confused and a little scared and if there's anything I do need from you (as if I'm in any position to ask, heh); it's to be that friend for me. Not anything more, not anything less.

Oh, and if you ever confront me about this, I'm going to deny it.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Dear Anonymous

I miss you... And there's no other way to stress it.

I completely understand that life is busy, and forces us to stay away from places and people we like. But I miss my interacting and talking with you. Mostly because you were the only person I've met with whom I've shared as many interests. All those talks about music artists, songs, so on and so forth? Yeah, I don't have them anywhere else. I miss chatting with you, and making silly jokes all the while. There were even times when the only thing that would make me smile would be reading your messages.

And what makes me the most sad about all this is that I never even gathered the courage to tell you I eventually developed a crush towards you. It's ridiculous, because we both know it isn't mutual, and there is not a chance for it to actually be so. Moreover, I'm sure that I would deny everything should the topic ever arise in a conversation of ours. Even so, if only I got to see you again, even if I weren't to tell you about it, hearing from you again would make me smile once more.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
DA,

If we never see each other again, I'm going to murder you with a fork. Don't let changing schools make us drop contact. :[

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anonymous(es),
I'm glad to be able to be with you guys, even though I must admit, I seldom hanging out with children like you guys back then, for a personal reason. I want to be thankful to all of you that I'm starting to enjoy the school times all over again, even though I'm not in it anymore. Even though we may meet on 2 or 3 days, I wish we can meet again someday, and pursue your dreams too, ok?

Years
Dear anonymous,

The last few times you have texted me is making me worry about our status of being together now. I want to know if I did something wrong, because I really am worried about this sudden behavior, especially considering how I went out of my way just to go see you this past Monday.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for taking me out tonight. The sushi was amazing, and I had sooo much fun hanging out with you! It was a lot more fun since we haven't really seen each other for months! I hope you can fit in another get-together within your busy schedule...heh, now that I think about it I'll probably end up doing the same. xD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

As if it's not my fault, hm. Either my timing sucks or this really is because of my actions. God dammit, I thought I was going to make things better. Of course it only gets worse. I don't know.. maybe I'm being conceded, assuming things are about me when they're really not. But I just can't help but to feel like this is all my fault.

Dear Anonymous,

Please grant my wish. I need to break out of this cage and stretch my wings! I want to fly with the rest of the birds. Before I completely crash and burn; lift me back into the sun? I don't want to be bound by gravity anymore, I don't want to be stuck in this cage anymore. Please let me soar. It would be an excellent winter gift.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymouses,

WTF.. I am gone from PC for like a month due to being busy and now there are like 24349283 new moderators?? Or maybe it's just the name changes.. argh so confusing I feel out of the loop!

Dear Anonymous,

Wow. Just wow. You really are toxic. We don't speak for AGES and then suddenly you ask to use me because you have your own relationship problems? I'm not getting involved in your issues because I'm mature enough to realize I shouldn't- so stop TRYING to involve me. Grow up. You're almost 30. Seriously. And you were just going to leave your family and offspring for a night out? I am disappointed. Very disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back