• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you have for a phone?

Reading Blade

I'm rocking a Samsung Galaxy Emerge J3 2017 model, I own it and hopefully it last me a couple years.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
iPhone 7, 128 gb. Let me tell you, it is so fucking nice to have basically unlimited storage on my phone. I use to have an iPhone 5C with 8 gb (yeah, I know) and it was pure hell. Had no photos on my phone or anything. A complete mess. This one is so much nicer.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I'll ditch my iPhone 6s when it dies, but not a day before.

Last edited:

Metriname

its metr
Years
I have a Motorola G5, it's a pretty acceptable phone but it can't run BTD6 without excessive lag so that's a negative.

Years
I've got an iPhone 8 Plus, and it's probably the happiest I've ever been with a phone. I actually bought it a couple days after the X came out, and after comparing the two, I found that I wasn't a big fan of the X's display and missing home button (even though the 8 Plus doesn't have a real button either).

When the day comes that I have to replace it I might go with whatever the newest Pixel model is, but until then I'm happy with what I've got.

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
LG V30, I've been Android since like, 2010-2011, and never went back, but I've been with the LG line since the G3.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
i have an iPhone SE - i should be able to upgrade this year i think, but i'm hoping to stick with an iPhone, although i'm not sure because i don't really like the no headphone jack/no home button upgrades. they're weird but, i mean, i guess i'd get used to them

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
An Android LG Rebel Tracfone w Android 5.1 on it. ...It's okay I guess. The touch screen isn't that great, though. Also tracfones are awful, but that's all I can afford. Ah well, at least it works and I can play modern mobage on it, right? That's all that really matters to me.

Last edited:

Stumpy.

[b][i][color=#330033][font="Lobster Two]The Lone P
Years
Oh boy, I'm still rocking my Galaxy S5 that I've had since 2016 xD It's still alive and kicking. Definitely gonna upgrade this year whenever I get ahold of my taxes ^-^

Sirfetch’d

iphone x. i've been planning on upgrading to a newer one but haven't gotten around to doing so

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I used to use a Galaxy A3 from like 2015, but I was really desperate for an upgrade and saw the OnePlus 6T which looked really good for its price (it performs faster than even iPhone XS Max on most if not all tasks for less than half of its price) so I preordered it a few days before it came out. It's been fantastic for me so far I just can't for the life of me figure out how to undo minimizing a notification with its Android Pie.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i have an iphone 8. before that i had an ipod touch. the iphone 8 is my first like, real phone with texting and calling and apps and everything. everything before that was super simple and couldn't do a whole lot.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
iPhone XS! Like it a lot, before this I had the 7. :>
Same! I went from 7 plus to XS.
Got a realllllly good deal on XS, pure coincidental luck.

Last edited:
Back