• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you have for a phone?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I recently just got an iPhone 8. My last phone was the 6, and it had so many problems. I actually love my iPhone 8 and the ability to use wireless earphones as well!

So, what cellphone/smartphone do you guys have? :O

Years
  • OnePlus 5T! It's served me well for the past 11 months or so since I first got it, and it'll likely serve me well for the next year or so. n.n

TY

Also own a OnePlus 5T, almost for a year now, so far it's been amazing and i see me using it till it just breaks apart

Years
  • I too own a OnePlus 5T, but I've only had it for about two weeks now. It's the best phone I've ever owned to date, and I too look forward to using it for the next year or two!

Years
    • Seen today
    Seems PC is a OP5T club :o

I have a Huawei P20 Pro right now as an upgrade from an S7. Really enjoying it, and the battery life is absolutely killer. It'll take me quite a bit to upgrade from this device.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Samsung S8! Bought it in August to replace my iPhone 5S. I love it, hope to have this phone for a while. :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Pretty much this, but older and clunkier. :D

il_340x270.1438405374_64qg.jpg

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • A Pixel XL, bought this summer to replace my Nexus 5X.

For some reason, I've decided to get Apple laptops but Google phones.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 8, kind of have some buyers remorse I think I would've been happier with a OnePlus device (although until 6T they weren't available on Verizon), Pixel, or honestly an iPhone.

Guess I can look like a cool Koreaboo though.

Last edited:

MotionBlack

Heart-eartH
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2019
    I'm still rocking the iPhone 5S. I truly in love this phone and with the update of iOS 12 working perfectly compared to iOS 11, I don't think I get a new phone until Q4 2019.

Back