• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest123_x1

I'm not mentioning any names this time, but I'd like to thank those on the #general and #techtalk channels on our Discord server for putting up with my occasional banter.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • 4000 posts! it's been an amazing past ~1.5 years since i rejoined pc, but I'm still terrible at posts like this so I'll just awkwardly shoutout a few groups. I'll try to be less awful at this for 5k or sometime in the indeterminate future.

the discord team: aaaaaaaaaaaaa all of you are amazing. working with you guys for the few months I've been a moderoid (wow it feels like way longer) has been incredible. i'm super excited to keep discussing cool ideas and occasionally horribly abusing server admin powers with you guys in the future! we are clearly the best team on pc and nobody could possibly ever dispute such a thing ever ;)

the new crew: you're all some of the most fun people i've ever been friends with! i get that everyone's busy with sooo many real life things, but I still do miss our big voice calls. let's try and arrange one in advance for sometime!! i miss hearing all of you talk. we need to get jack to kill his roommate so he can join anytime as well. that is a critical component to the plan.

Johnny and Bebop: buds <3 even if I sadly haven't really been too participatory in the projects lately because some irl stuff got in the way, I still enjoy our coding talks immensely! I'll get back into working on the ww bot probably over the next few days! love both of you, you're both great and a ton of fun to chat with !! #ganymede

all the lovely regulars of pc discord's #general channel - namely colours, Rabinov, Johnny, Aether★, killer-curry, Cloyster, Salzorrah, engineer, AnimaGlacies, Aventine, Coffee, Candy, sumire, Mawa, mobile tsk, Sylphiel, Radiating, Shamol, Nihilego, and smocks: you're all great. I'm sorry I couldn't possibly name everyone, but all of you make the server such a fun place to hang out and the reason I'm still having so much fun there a over a year after joining it. everyone keep on being amazing, okay?

the higher staff: it never really occurred to me before becoming a mod just how much work and dedication you guys put in to the forum. now that I've seen the results of your work with all the forum changes in the past few months, I definitely want to thank all of you. it takes guts to make major changes to PC's status quo, even if they are for the better, and you'll always alienate a portion of your memberbase in the process. i applaud all of you for going through with it! very much looking forward to whatever you guys dream up next.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • If I'm missing someone please correct me, but shoutout to Johnny, gimmepie, and Rabinov for organizing a successful 24-hour session in the Dubtrack room the other day. You guys put in what, 15-20+ hours each into that? That's damn commitment - I'm sure y'all fell asleep like a brick afterwards haha. Anyways, good on you guys for making that!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • If I'm missing someone please correct me, but shoutout to Johnny, gimmepie, and Rabinov for organizing a successful 24-hour session in the Dubtrack room the other day. You guys put in what, 15-20+ hours each into that? That's damn commitment - I'm sure y'all fell asleep like a brick afterwards haha. Anyways, good on you guys for making that!
    can i appreciate anyone who goes through the effort of typing out your stupid username

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • can i appreciate anyone who goes through the effort of typing out your stupid username

dLuPfvQ.png

vDGGVIz.png

dumb-lol-nan-flanagan-people-stupid-Favim.com-294099.gif

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh wow I thought it was some newbie who hadn't yet learned what an efficient, useful username online should be like, but it's Matt.

Years
  • Shout out to Who's Kiyo?, ImMrRoboto, Aquacorde, HyperMorian, PastelPhoenix, Salzorrah and Murkmire for being absolutely hilarious in Journey Optional. Keep doing what you do guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back