• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

be stuck on dry bread for a week or be stuck with only water for a week?

Years
  • Water. Then I can get get that emaciated look I envy so much. And apparently dehydration is extremely painful.

Mainstream Pokémon or obscure Pokémon?

Years
  • Music. Classical, quiet, and not at all shrill. Silence is the most godawful racket and I'd gladly whack it with a stick.

Harper Lee or F. Scott Fitzgerald?

Years
  • F. Scott Fitzgerald. I haven't read "To Kill a Mockingbird", so it's pretty obvious choice.

Be famous detective OR infamous celebrity?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ( to kill a mockingbird is one of my favorite novels i should reread it sometime... )

famous detective!

really cold winter or really hot summer

Years
  • Really cold winter where I live. It is really horrible here when it's hot, yet I've never minded the heat in Florida... weird.

Camera or taking photos with your phone?

Years
  • First human to Mars assuming it's only a visit.

Take a vow of silence for a year or a spend a year in a submarine somewhere in the abyss.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • A vow of silence, I think I would literally go clinically insane if I had to live in a submarine in the dark for a year.

Sandals or sneakers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back