• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Tundra. The numbness would engulf you after a certain point and the snowy sprawl might look like heaven. The heat, on the other hand, would starve your cells of water and you'd be in delirious agony before your brain fucking melted. Besides, by blood I'm a frost lord.

Kind of a weird question, but I'm curious...

Lots of makeup, or hardly any at all?

Years
  • Hardly any. Usually I just hit my lips with a pretty-colored gloss and I'm good to go for the day. Unless its a special ocassion.

Go Patrick Stewart bald or Rapunzel-length long?

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Bald, then I can wear all the different wigs I want.

Red contacts or yellow contacts?

Years
  • Ack! Well, I'm a nerd for the new but I'm also a nostalgia nutcase. But I guess new songs. It's more positive to base your life around discovery.

Comfort zone or going out on a limb?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    comfort zone. i'm too anxious to go out on a limb often haha.

plane or boat

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Lucifer bc honestly he's less likely to get adopted bc he's a black cat

Bows or Crossbows

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • Live forever!

Get the chance of meeting a celebrity or meet your mom after 10 years?(coz you have been out of country or...yeah whatever)

Years
  • Why not both? If I'm going to die, why not die as a legend who stood against 2 devils instead of just one? But Honey Badger otherwise.

Finding information about yourself and your personal life on the Dark Web OR finding out that all the big companies know these things about you?

Years
  • Companies. They're evil twats but at least they won't come to my door and kidnap me for their cult. Though I can't account for Google...

Old movies or new movies?

Years
  • I like both, it just depends. I suppose I will pick new. If it is brand new it is more likely that I haven't seen it, so it will be a fresh experience.

Pullip Red Riding Hood

Or

Pullip Bloody Red Hood?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Really like both but I'm more familiar with DC so I'll go with it. Now if we're talking about movies, Tobey Spider-Man wins so I'd pick Marvel.

Go a day without eating or a day without showering?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back