• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Tricky, I'm vegetarian. I'll go with the gumbo and tell em to hold the meat/ fish. It looks like there are plenty of other things in the soup to eat like tomatoes and okra. If you take the clam out of the chowder though, you pretty much have white sauce left only T_T

Marry Arwen?
    Spoiler:

Or

Eowyn?

Spoiler:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Cows, Sheep kinda creep me out a little, I think it's their eyes?

Firm bed or soft bed?

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Somewhere in between? Mine was specially fit for me :P I'd consider it a little firm though

TV on or TV off at night?

Years
  • Medieval times. It would suck knowing all the things I'd have lost but it's the lesser of the two evils and I'd lose most modern comforts in a zombie apocalypse anyway.

Morning or evening shower?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Evening, I hate showering in the morning.

If you were forced to do one of two activities for a day, would you rather be stuck under a bed or eat worms?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back