• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REAL TALK W/ BOB

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
  • hello i have no friends and i would like some friends so i thought I would make this thread that if you need advice i will give you some real 100% advice, or if you would like to ask me some questions you can hmu!

but im going to sleep now so be nice and i will check this later. i hope i can help all of u thru life

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    how do i overcome fear of others

sincerely, anxious

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • how do i overcome fear of others

sincerely, anxious
    im the same and the answer is: u dont

mcdonalds or burger king for lunch tomorrow
    whenever mcdonalds is in the question, mcdonalds is always the answer

where is my jigglypuff amiibo
    pm me ur address

why the name change
    bcos back in 2008 when i was palying runescape i was playing castle wars and this babe called bobdapeach came and idk who they are and we played and we always won and i liked their username so i took it bu i am like psychic and i had a dream the other night that they came searching for me to get their username back so i changed it so they dont murder me

what should i do with my life
    nothing, that's what i do yolo

How many nipples does Mark Wahlberg have
    i would assume 2

how do i manage sleep?
    spoilers: u dont

why didn't charlize theron run diagonally in prometheus
    speak english please

If man evolved from apes why do we still have apes?
    bcos thats not how evolution works

Is the glass half empty or half full?
    glass is always half full and this is why.
    look at it like a math equation where you give each one a value. for the glass to be full it would have to have a numerical value, so lets give it the value of 100. therefore, for it to be empty, it would obviously have a value of 0. so then you do math, if full = 100 and empty = 0, half of full = 0.5 x 100 which is 50, where half of empty = 0.5 x 0 which is 0, so technically the glass can never be half empty because the math equation doesn't add up to the contents within the glass!!

Back