• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Did you play the festival plaza attractions?

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
  • Festival Plaza is just a bargain Join Avenue, change my mind

I hardly visit Festival Plaza, let alone bother with the attractions. The only one I think I've ever used was the dye shop, and even then that was only once or twice.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I pretty much only used the Festival Plaza to farm Bottle Caps. I did play around with Dye Houses a little bit, but in the end I only gave my character default-colored clothes.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ahahahahha......no........no, no...........did people actually play it lmfao

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I don't even remember festival plaza having attractions
    You sort of had to put in more attractions yourself, like with B2W2's Join Avenue

except Join Avenue was better and didn't have online trade/battle functions tangled in it

Years
  • I did farm Bottle Caps for my shiny Pokémon, but otherwise I found it pretty boring and lackluster. So it fits Festival Plaza.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    I use Festival Plaza almost exclusively for growing bottle caps. I played around with Painting House a little bit, but ended up just giving my character outfits by default.

Back