• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i challenge you to roast your favourite pokemon

Years
  • Nah this one's easy: you ever seen a Dwebble without a rock shell? Look at how sad and pathetic it is.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2019
    Fenniken is the most generic looking fire type there is and I still love it.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Scrafty's Attack stat is mediocre. Why can't it have at least base 100 instead of 90?

EDIT: I guess the level to get it is a bit ridiculous; level 39 for a two stager and Scraggy feels underwhelming at that point.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sylveon being "The Intertwining" Pokémon is a little lame tbh.

pkmin3033

Literally the only good thing about Bastiodon is its design - movepool and stats are absolutely terrible.

Years
  • i get that Shaymin's land form is a tiny hedgehog but it saddens me how pathetically defenseless it is (for the most part, anyway) until it gets to Sky Form. this is pretty evident in its own movie where it doesn't even bother doing anything cool until it finally transforms.

it's still cute though, but that part will continue to bother me, regardless of realistic accuracy.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I can't roast Treecko, so I'll have to roast Sneasel instead...

Sneasel's evolution process is so tragically annoying and too late game.
    but yolo, i still love my sneaky weasel

Years
  • Still not sure if mightyena is supposed to be a wolf or a hyena. Looks nothing like a hyena is supposed to look like but literally has hyena in the name. Also he's virtually useless competitively. Despite this, still my favorite. I love the doggo pokemon and dark types. This dark type doggo still has my heart.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I just...can't. I am so very attached to the mons! Aaargh, let's see anyway! In my opinion, Eiscue has one of the dumbest designs in fiction history (hurts saying this ;_;).

DarkestAria

Covet the Skwovet
    Years
  • This hurts me, but I'll try:

Glaceon: A yuki onna mixed with a fox/feline/??? = Definitely furry bait!
    Umbreon: Extremely edgy design
    Espurr: Looks creepy, probably devours the souls of orphans or something
    Litten: Same as Umbreon

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Dragonair is a bad option in competitive battling. Dragonite is better with that but has a very derpy design.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Vulpix has a limited set of moves and the fire ones aren't even that good.

Itriedandfailed

Back