• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much do you watch?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I mean tv shows on netflix, on actual tv, news, documentaries, movies, sports broadcasts... How often and how much do you watch stuff? I have no idea what's "normal" tbh.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Far too much would be the short answer.

My sleeping pattern's a wreck right now, don't know how much of that is due to binge-watching stuff (can't afford to go out). I watched all of Westworld in under 24 hours, the shows where I tune in regularly each week run up to 5 hours 10 per week. But then I also watch quite a few movies on Netflix, and just yesterday I binged the first 8 episodes of Deadwood as well as watching that movie "Tramps" so that's y'know, about 9 hours of stuff.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Maybe about 2 hours daily.

Living with my girlfriend now, I've been forced to watch a slew of shows that I would normally not even dare to touch with a ten foot pole. W.A.G.S., Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta...I know way too much about the Kardashians lives than the normal person should know. Send help.

Years
  • I actually don't watch that much in the way of shows...sure, occasionally there will be a show that I end up loving and willing to watch, most likely on netflix since I don't have the best variety of cable channels. But on average, I rarely watch shows. Just can't really find it in me to sit down and watch them.

I'm not entirely sure how to quantify the amount of time I watch movies, though. But even those are also an occasional thing.

...I say as I realize I actually watched like several hours' worth of stuff on Saturday. I didn't have much else I could do at the time though!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • A few hours a day, mostly anime plus a few TV shows from the US & UK. I don't watch a lot of movies, so the time spent on those is negligible.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I watch a few episodes a week, I'd say. Of anything. When I get really in the mood for a specific show though, I can binge a 3-4 eps at a time c: But I seldom really have time, when there's so much else I want to do haha. Weekend mornings are glorious <3

Years
  • I usually watch about 1-2 hours of TV a day, that's only really happened recently though since I've been getting into Netflix.

Bay

Years
  • If there are shows airing on regular tv then one or two hours on certain days (usually stretched to three or four days within the week). If I'm watching online, then I might add an extra hour or two but might not be on a day I'm not watching tv.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I used to watch maybe one-two hours of TV shows, but since lost interest in them. I've moved to watching sports which I watch a bit too much. I watch maybe roughly 2-3 hours of sporting events on average a day?

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    5-6 hours roughly, but that's mainly TV. I watch a lot of Spike and MTV these days rather than actual shows.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • -_- -_- -_-
    I'm tempted to post the list of shows I watch, but I'm afraid I'll scare everyone off and promptly get banned for being such a loser. Long story short: I watch way too much TV. I love, love, love the format so much.
    There are just too many good shows.
    This.

Years
  • If you include the various youtube things I watch then it's probably over 2 hours, maybe closer to 3 or 4 on some days (more if something really good comes out on Netflix). But there are some days I don't really watch anything so I dunno, 2 hours seems about right.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    i don't watch tv at all unless it's WWE, Yankees Baseball, or Dolphins Football. i try to find something to watch when i go to bed too. otherwise i don't watch tv. I do watch anime once in awhile on my PC though.

I'm watching the Yankees right now actually lol Chapman blew the save against the Cubs now they're in extra innings tied at 4-4

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I watch live TV occasionally, though mainly it consists of Netflix shows. I'll usually watch an hour or two a night of netflix before sleeping.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My family member has the TV on all the time, so when I'm home I always catch pieces of shows for a few hours at a time. However, I only watch two shows in their entirety, one is an episode a day, the other is once a week. I don't do much TV watching. I watch Netflix for Voltron, but I don't take the time to watch much else on it.

Back