• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Forum Display Options?

Favorite styles?

• PokeCommunity Default

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Let's Fly Together

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Color Flattered ORAS

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • The Johto Elite

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Infernal Smash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Kisses

• VIII

• Yggdrasil

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sky High

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Which style do you use?

I feel most at home using the default, as basic as that sounds. Hoenn just happens to be my favorite region, so there's no better fit for me than seeing Brendan, May, Archie, Maxie and all the adorable Hoenn starters gathered around to welcome me back.

I think all of the different options are gorgeous though.

Years
  • sweet kisses atm, although if i'm in the mood for a darker theme i go yggdrasil

but i like sweet kisses atm, pink is my aesthetic and the colours of this theme are great

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Yggdrasil. Favors darker themes. Found the top of Johto Elite too jarring from the rest of the theme.

Years
  • I use Let's Fly Together but don't really like any of the current selections. Bring back the old ones.

Years
  • I use Let's Fly Together but don't really like any of the current selections. Bring back the old ones.

The Forum Display Options?

one of these days........

Years
    • Online now
    Johto Elite.

Would be more willing to change, but find it difficult to navigate back to the option.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Been using Sweet Kisses ever since pc 2.0 came out.

Years
  • Default. Darker themes don't do well with the BBcode I use on my VPP stats thread, so I go with this. I have eye care settings and night light enabled on my monitor anyway, so it doesn't matter much.

Back