• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] shine, my badges, shine

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The feature seems to be returning, so ready your rubby hands. Will you polish your gym badges? ;)

Years
  • Probably only once. After beating the E4.
    I remember seeing it and doing it once and then just completely forgetting it was a thing after that xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha I wiped them a lot, they had to stay in top shape, else I felt like I was neglecting my hard earned trophy-friends ⭐️

Years
    • He/Him
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    My mind completely forgot this was a feature haha. I think I'll shine them occasionally, but will probably end up forgetting about the feature again xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    It's a nice feature, but I'm not gonna lie, I used to completely forget about my badges =/

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Maybe once and then I'll forget about it haha

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    i feel like i'm the only person that absolutely disliked seeing my badges dirty :c i cleaned them whenever i could!

No worries you're not alone in this! I absolutely hated my badges being dirty so I always cleaned them xD

Back