• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
If you win this little competition and get to select a color, what will it be?

You know, I was thing of this color here. When supporters had to vote a few years back to change the color to green, I would have loved this instead of the green that was used.

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
I think we already know I won guys. 8)
Inyotef you post like

yCw8oiU.gif

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
If y'all want to get that aa green win then you better get on it :P and hope im not around when we hit 4900

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I want all the money we're about to get to get here already. $6,000 backtime, please. And my mother's two jobs, come on now. Hey, income tax refund, clear all ready.

I HAVE A LIFE TO BUY

Years
And AA green reminds me so much of old furniture that smells funny and has a colour that was in style 30+ years ago. Especially with how you people are clinging to it like it's already went out of style a long time ago.
Hey it's got a bunch of nostalgia value attached to it. :'(

Hikamaru

Hikamaru

Hikamaru

These would all look really nice
I say go for the top one.

But I'm also biased towards teals because I think they're really pretty.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
There's a little bronze triangle in the corner of your avatar, Klippy.

Is Klippy's avatar secretly a processor? What other computer parts could his theme compose?

I say go for the top one.

But I'm also biased towards teals because I think they're really pretty.

You guys just like all make and manner of trend violations don't you

the staff's becoming retro everyone, next thing you know the admins will lose half their saturation, the mods will go back to teal
it's a flashback to the backtrack of the slaptrap of the time before the staff went clap-clap, or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back