• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I hate you so much

I don't get break outs very often, like maybe once or twice a month, but when I do, they're bad. :(

You're almost in your mid 20s how is acne still a thing for you

Sirfetch’d

In my 20s now and I still struggle with acne from time to time. I've never really had horrible breakouts but have been prone to large obnoxious bumps that stand out.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Acne is still a thing for me at the age of 28, but it only pops up when I'm too depressed to keep a good diet or wash my face.

Sirfetch’d

I have a bit of acne breakouts, I think I'm lucky, I don't have a lot of issues with it. Maybe 2-3 random times at the year.

2-3 times a year is very mild so I'd say you are one of the lucky ones! I've seen people who have bad breakouts every day for years and I know it's frustrating D:

Sirfetch’d

It was way worse when I was 13, until my mid 14 acne just ruined my face.

Do you have any scarring from it? I got one bad bump that was really awful and never fully went away. I have a little scar from where it was D:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I remember back in middle school when I started to have really bad acne on my forehead. That's about the time I decided I was going to let my hair grow long. It helped a lot. I don't really get too much acne now. Most of the stuff on my face is from ingrown hairs and of course those only really pop up when I'm growing my beard out.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I have to shave above my mouth every week or so. inb4 having to every single day, + a beard

Once I get my facial hair settled I want to let it grow a decent bit on my jawline and keep my mouth area clean. Dunno if there's a term for that, I'm no beardologist

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm just waiting for my beard to finally connect with my mustache. There's like a quarter of an inch of open area between the two on both sides of my face and it bothers me greatly. I shave once every two or three months, but I often get irritated by some of my hairs and end up pulling them out which causes all kinds of problems.

Sirfetch’d

I have very minimal facial hair and only shave about once a week. I am glad too because I don't particularly think it would look good on me if I was able to grow a full beard. Plus not having to shave daily is always a plus!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm thankful I can grow a beard. Without my beard I have a baby face and it just does not look good. I prefer to look like a lumberjack over a little kid. I need to buy a trimmer sometime though because it can get out of hand and then takes forever to shave when I finally decide to commit to it.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
This thread is gonna be a race. Whoever can be the person to make the 5,000th post in this thread (before the end of the month, that's 217 posts per day in here) can have a custom username color/special rank title for one month. 8)

you can't even fix the thread from crashing when it reaches 2000 posts, let alone 5000 posts
science has only come so far

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Iovhgdb.png

tbh

Sirfetch’d

If we are discussing best colors, Battle Server Staff wins. Hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back