• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • There's a little bronze triangle in the corner of your avatar, Klippy.

Is Klippy's avatar secretly a processor? What other computer parts could his theme compose?

105081-that-doesnt-make-any-sense-gif-Cvcl.gif

Years
  • I'm in a skype call with a friend right now and he's probably wondering why I'm randomly laughing at things ah ha ha.

the staff's becoming retro everyone, next thing you know the admins will lose half their saturation, the mods will go back to teal
    it's a flashback to the backtrack of the slaptrap of the time before the staff went clap-clap, or something like that.
    What.

Also, only if it's a teal like the one from above. Old mod teal was actually kind of hideous when I went back to look at it oh god.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    any shade of teal for username colours is atrocious and it's about time the nostalgia goggles came the hell off

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i'm gonna miss the one shade of orange that actually looks decent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back