• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Howdy, PC peeps!

I am doing fine. It's 3 in the morning and I have work today, but it should be an easy day and I have a couple of days off after that. I'm considering whether or not I should make handmade Valentine's cards for my friends...

Years
  • It's past 4 in the morning here, I should head to sleep I think but I'm not that tired yet ;u;

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Howdy, PC peeps!

I am doing fine. It's 3 in the morning and I have work today, but it should be an easy day and I have a couple of days off after that. I'm considering whether or not I should make handmade Valentine's cards for my friends...

After reading that it occurred to me that I've never actually made any Valentine's cards for anyone. The few I actually give people I always end up buying. Is that something a lot of people do?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I was wondering where this thread had gone xD

I don't make Valentine's cards for my friends but I send them a bunch of Hatoful Boyfriend valentine comic san card because I'm a great friend (and also for lols)

tumblr_njbtmjij7C1tkyf1vo1_540.png

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    It's 1:10am here and I meant to stay up to finish some work but then I was on PC instead. 8|

I got super distracted reading old posts from 2010, haha. That did two things:

1) I wanted the DCC back
    2) I wanted to switch my default font back to Century Gothic :D

Audy, you okay? @_@
    You seem to be sounding more nostalgic than ever? :o

I'm not sure what happened, but keep on smiling and try to stay happy. (:

My plan for Valentines is to print 5,000 copies of a picture of my face with my phone number written on it and big red text that says "Valentine Available, Sexy Dudes Apply Within", and spread them around the city and see what fishes I can catch. 8)

Sounds like a forum reality game, tbh...

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Hello guys!!! It's great to see this DCC is back to rock again!

Anyways how you guys doing? I'm still celebrating Chinese New Year with my family.
    There's bunch of awesome things to do. Chit chat with relatives , playing pokers , and watching fireworks too.

Wish you all have a good prosperity for this year :)

Let all the bad things in the past go and receive all the good thing in the present and future ;)

Years
  • As a proud Year of the Monkey person, I'm gonna use avatars of my fave monkey-based Pokemon to celebrate. It's because Chinese New Year festivities are huge in Australia as well due to our notable Chinese community.

Sirfetch’d

As a proud Year of the Monkey person, I'm gonna use avatars of my fave monkey-based Pokemon to celebrate. It's because Chinese New Year festivities are huge in Australia as well due to our notable Chinese community.

Don't forget the cutest monkey of them all, Aipom!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    It's back!!! :O I don't know much about Chinese New Year. How many animals are there to choose from and when does the cycle restart?

Years
  • Don't forget the cutest monkey of them all, Aipom!

Aipom aka the original cute monkey Pokemon. Ambipom is just as adorable, and it reminds me how much I missed Dawn's Ambipom in the anime. Aipom was one of my fave 2nd Gen Pokemon and I always wanted it to get a buff, and come 4th Gen we get Ambipom, armed with Technician and a great versatile movepool!

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Oh look it's the DCC again

Just dropping a post to say hi and give you all my wishes of well-being before dropping back to studies.
    I hate science of materials. Ugh.

Years
  • After reading that it occurred to me that I've never actually made any Valentine's cards for anyone. The few I actually give people I always end up buying. Is that something a lot of people do?
    Maybe? I don't know. Some folks make stuff with an image editor, or draw on the computer. I was thinking more pencil to paper stuff. I think most people nowadays probably give their friends cards in the form of online images. You can find just about anything through google and a lot of companies, such as the Pokemon company, post e-cards of sorts you can send to your friends on the internet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back