• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I love you guys

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • And I love Pokecommunity. There's no place like home. Not to be dramatic or anything, but I would probably get really sad without this place. Seeing everyone being so happy about the site going back online warmed my heart, because I know I'm not alone in loving this place as much as I do. Here's to Pokecommunity's continued success, and here's to being friends with all of you for many, many years to come. <3

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • giphy.gif

PC group hug anyone? :3

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    PC is home. I haven't been on the forums very long but I've been on Discord a few months and I'm genuinely ecstatic to have met all of you, and I'm looking forward to years of it! <3

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    what a saaaaap

nah but really im glad the site's back up and running and in good hands

Reactions: noa

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Noa is so adorable she can compensate my lack of adorableness thrice over and still have enough adorableness left to overflood this community with it.

Never change, missy. Never change.

Reactions: noa
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    omg you guys, you're all amazing, noa is super amazing, and I'm so happy we're still here together! ;; <3

Back