• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite pink video game characters

Years
  • something something favourite pink characters go!

i concur with kirby being the correct answer

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • kirby is boss. does lightning from FF13 count as pink. her hair is pink. also i like pink yoshis and shy guys in mario kart. oh and reese from animal crossing!!!

Years
  • Yo, y'all are wrong, where's the love for Pearl?
    "But Sam, she's isn't all pink--"
    SHE'S PINK ENOUGH

My next choice after that is Peanut, a squirrel from Animal Crossing.

Kirby's cool too. I have played criminally few Kirby games.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Got a few more to add along with Kirby:

Birdo, Peach, and Toadette. Any pink ACNL character too: Reese, Diana, Merengue, Marina, etc. Bandage Girl for SMB. Pink Bomberman. Pink-skinned Masterchief / Big Boss. And Priffy from LocoRoco!! (●♡∀♡)

Years
  • this thread needs to be brought back from the dead

but i concur with kirby being the correct answer

you could've at least made a new thread, now we've got all thread ugly BANNED posts in here ew ew ew

EDIT: nvm made the executive decision to just make a new thread

Anyway, best pink character is Estellise Sidos Heurassein

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • There's so many! Let's see...

From Pokémon, there's Cleffa, Jigglypuff, Slowpoke, Mew, Flaaffy, Hoppip, Corsola, Shiny Celebi, Cherrim, Mime Jr., and Spring Form Deerling. From Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, there's Kairi, Marluxia, Lauriam, Porom in her The After Years incarnation, Aerith, and Lightning. From Secret of Mana, there's Primm. From the Mother series there's Kumatora, Paula, and Ana. And finally, there's Princess Peach, Pink Yoshi, Kirby, and Nana of the Ice Climbers.

Edit: Oh and Captain Falcon in his pink and white outfit! Best <3

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    tGPKLNt.png

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Nana from Ice Climbers! I completely forgot about her! Thank you for the Nana representation, Cid. ;w;

Amy Rose is another. And I'm going to count Aerith too, she wore lots of pink! Same with Wind Waker Zelda. I will also hesitantly include Rabbit Raider Jones's from Fortnite.

Oh oh oh! And Ember from Spyro!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • There's so many! Let's see...

From Pokémon, there's Cleffa, Jigglypuff, Slowpoke, Mew, Flaaffy, Hoppip, Corsola, Shiny Celebi, Cherrim, Mime Jr., and Spring Form Deerling. From Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, there's Kairi, Marluxia, Lauriam, Porom in her The After Years incarnation, Aerith, and Lightning. From Secret of Mana, there's Primm. From the Mother series there's Kumatora, Paula, and Ana. And finally, there's Princess Peach, Pink Yoshi, Kirby, and Nana of the Ice Climbers.

Edit: Oh and Captain Falcon in his pink and white outfit! Best <3

i feel so bad how did i forget about my man...................marluxia sweetie i am so sorry please forgive me

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I'm just like everyone else in this thread, actually!....Kirby is my favorite too xD

And i'm not normally one to go with the crowd.

But..... Kirby is so adorable <3

I guess I also like Sylveon, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy from Pokemon a lot, too, though! *they're so girly.....ESPECIALLY the lovely sylv(ainian)eon <3*

But....heh. Kirby's STILL the best pink character!!! :P Plus, i used to be pretty obsessed with kirby games for awhile, in general, anyways xD

His games have like the best game music ever IMO too. Its all so cute and happy~<3

PS: Colors, I love you so much for making this thread. Pink is my all time favorite color, afterall!!! :D *gives you a HUGE hug* thanks a ton :)

EDIT: Sylveon.....its name is kinda based off the word 'sylvanian' ('of the forest'), isn't it?.....Calico Critters Pokemon~<3

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Milotic and Marisa from Fire Emblem if pink hair counts as pink character. Also Peach

Back