• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    ^ ^ ^ Looks like you must have EV trained. Or maybe Pikachu is that uber in this game, ad I haven't noticed.

Anyways, liking this hack so far. My main gripe is the grammar, though. There's a lot of spelling mistakes, or wrong words used. And missing punctuation. It's common enough to get on my nerves, but other than that, no major concerns.

what is the maximum total stat increase stat increase every level up?

______ i reallly like the game but im having a hhard time playing it because of game freezes (im in the porygon part in celadon city), talking to green, blue, and porygon after green has stolen you badges, the game will freeze.. may i know where did you download your fire red rom?.. the ones that do not freeze

^ ^ ^ Looks like you must have EV trained. Or maybe Pikachu is that uber in this game, ad I haven't noticed.

Anyways, liking this hack so far. My main gripe is the grammar, though. There's a lot of spelling mistakes, or wrong words used. And missing punctuation. It's common enough to get on my nerves, but other than that, no major concerns.

by the way i did not EV train, i just went on through the game

Did you do something with Pikachu's stats?

i did not do anything. just went through the game normally, no cheats, no medicines

Last edited:

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    what is the maximum total stat increase stat increase every level up?

______ i reallly like the game but im having a hhard time playing it because of game freezes (im in the porygon part in celadon city), talking to green, blue, and porygon after green has stolen you badges, the game will freeze.. may i know where did you download your fire red rom?.. the ones that do not freeze

by the way i did not EV train, i just went on through the game

i did not do anything. just went through the game normally, no cheats, no medicines
    its because rockmanmegamen made pikachu stats alot stronger in the game 4.5 cause normally pikachu is not that strong and you can get only one in the game so thats why he made it stronger

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2019
    Looks amazing
    Plan on downloading it when its complete, since I play on my phone.
    Would you consider making a tutorial on adding types?
    I can't find a good one anywhere.

2nku2

A legit trainer
    Years
  • Pls just keep the Pokemon in this game 1st Gen,this can't resemble the manga if your adding variety of Gens and the new fairy type. It's like your aiming for Hoty,keep to your roots.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I'm taking a hiatus

Geodudes, looks weird.
    Like the concept of the game, although need a little work on your mapping.

Right... Thanks for the compliment.

Pls just keep the Pokemon in this game 1st Gen,this can't resemble the manga if your adding variety of Gens and the new fairy type. It's like your aiming for Hoty,keep to your roots.

Yeah, I'm not adding anymore. So please read the old post, before posting something that almost 10 people have asked.

Untitled_zpsc61adaad.png

this is where the game freezes as i talk to the guy in front..
    i downloaded my firered from coolrom, i have been downloading roms there and it works perfectly with other firered hacks, i then patched it with the 4.5 beta

and i started a new game because there was no CONTINUE option when the game starts,

I don't believe you. You know why I don't believe that you used only beta 4.5?

a) The fanclub shouldn't appear in that area.
    b) Judging from the coloring and sprite of Red, you're not EVEN USING THE NEW BETA

If you don't know what to do, then forget it, I won't help you. I have posted thousands of posts, and even put up a FAQ saying how you patch, and put up a notice telling downloaders of the patch to make sure read the FAQ first.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    I'm taking a hiatus

Right... Thanks for the compliment.

Yeah, I'm not adding anymore. So please read the old post, before posting something that almost 10 people have asked.

I don't believe you. You know why I don't believe that you used only beta 4.5?

a) The fanclub shouldn't appear in that area.
    b) Judging from the coloring and sprite of Red, you're not EVEN USING THE NEW BETA

If you don't know what to do, then forget it, I won't help you. I have posted thousands of posts, and even put up a FAQ saying how you patch, and put up a notice telling downloaders of the patch to make sure read the FAQ first.

im really sorry. i figured it out when i saw the start screen..
    the the old game has red on the start screen, then when i downloaded everything and patched it again, it has charizard on the start screen.. im really sorry

Years
  • This is one of the few great hacks I ever played, I hope you'll finish it!
    Regarding Bulbasaur starting with Solarbeam, is ok, the priority of this hack is to have a story that follows the manga. It's a 1st turn recharge move anyway, exceot under strong sunlight ofc, it's like using Magical Leaf 2 turns in a row (without the never miss effect)
    If it really bothers, you can modify the move's power to like 80 in stead of 120... OR, if you don't want to hinder other species that can learn Solarbeam, you can edit Psycho Boost or Doom Desire (I doubt that you'll need these moves) into a weak version of Solarbeam and make Bulbasaur start with it... But, really, Solarbeam is sorta fine!

Last edited:

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Speaking of powerful moves... getting a buffed Pikachu holding a Light Ball and almost immediately gaining Volt Tackle seems a bit much. I've one-shotted literally everything that isn't a Ground-type so far.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    I've come across a glitch while playing through the Ghost Tower Chapter.. Somehow I've been teleported to Player v Player area.. being forever stuck their..

RMajick

It's never smart to take breaks before you're done the first 8 gyms, you'll never wanna keep going, it happens all the time and I don't wanna see an amazing hack go.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I dont like to see this hack frozen since i come here often to check for pics of new chapters xD

But give him a break he has been working on this a lot and releases updates fast im sure he will be back soon with beta 5

Couldn't have said it any better. I hope he comes back and finishes it, because this is an amazing hack, he's put his time into it to make it the best he can. I just don't want to see it end like DRG did with Dark Rising 2, this hack is way too good to end now.

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • Hey I got a question. It seems that I only can able to get 3 gym badges for now which is pewter city, cerulean city and the 4th gym which is from erika. So 3rd ,5th and so on haven't release yet right?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    its because rockmanmegamen made pikachu stats alot stronger in the game 4.5 cause normally pikachu is not that strong and you can get only one in the game so thats why he made it stronger

I saw a pikachu in viridian forest, level 3

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I saw a pikachu in viridian forest, level 3

Hmm thats weird he said that he raised pikachu's stats because you can only get one in the game

Hey I got a question. It seems that I only can able to get 3 gym badges for now which is pewter city, cerulean city and the 4th gym which is from erika. So 3rd ,5th and so on haven't release yet right?

you can get them in a different way in the next beta cause that beta goes to saffron city en there you get all the other badges like from koga surge and sabrina and you get blaines badge before that for more info check the red manga on wikipedia

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Speaking of powerful moves... getting a buffed Pikachu holding a Light Ball and almost immediately gaining Volt Tackle seems a bit much. I've one-shotted literally everything that isn't a Ground-type so far.

Okay, I'll fix up that now. I guess I raised Pikachu's stat way too much.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2015
    Whenever I start Missingno's brother appears at the start. Then the sprites are different colors, and the game spawns me in a tree ._. I used all the things needed to play.

Back