• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you in a fandom?

Years
  • Besides Pokemon of course. (Though I imagine not all of us here still are.)

What fandom(s)? What is the environment like? You may have heard about bullying/harassing incidents in certain fandoms - has the even involved one of your fandoms?

Bay

Years
  • The two other fandoms that I'm involved in in terms of actively making fanworks and talking to my friends are the Bravely fandom and Fullmetal Alchemist fandom. With both there has been talks of bullying/harassing happening but moreso with FMA. There also tends to be where certain BNFs (big name fans) gets recognized, at least on tumblr. That's why I prefer my close circle of friends as we tend to have common interests and hobbies.

I'm interested in loads of other series and such, but I haven't contributed any fanworks to them or let myself go find a big group of people to talk about that specific series.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    K-pop fandom. BUT I am one of those rational fans. There seems to be such a lack of them these days.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I don't really follow fandoms a whole lot. Though, I do consider myself a strong part of the Hiddlestoner family. As well as being apart of Loki's Army, but you could have figured that out of you guys know me well enough. :D

Years
  • I'm a longtime fan of the Warhammer universe and Citadel miniatures in general. I have over 40+ books regarding the subject including:

Word Bearers:
    Demon World
    Dark Apostle
    Dark Disciple
    Dark Creed

Faith & Fire
    Storm of Iron
    The Killing Ground

The Founding (Omnibus 4)
    The Saint (Omnibus 4)
    The Lost (Omnibus 4)
    Ravenor (Omnibus 3)
    Witch Hunter (Omnibus 4)
    Soul Drinkers (Omnibus 3)

Horus Heresy:
    Horus Rising
    False Gods
    Galaxy in Flames
    Fulgrim
    Flight of the Eisenstein
    Descent of Angels
    Legion
    Battle for the Abyss
    Mechanicum
    Tales of Heresy
    Fallen Angels
    A Thousand Sons
    Nemesis
    The First Heretic
    Prosporo Burns
    Age of Darkness
    Age of Darkness
    The Outcast Dead
    Deliverance Lost
    Know No Fear
    Angel Exterminatus
    Vengeful Spirit
    Legacies of Betrayal
    Deathfire

I have more, but they're in a box somewhere...

I also am working on my Iron Warriors table top army. I currently have a squad of Terminators, a Dreadnought and a single Biker. I haven't had too much time to devote to the things, unfortunately.

I've had to repaint my Necrons due to Matt Ward's stupidity.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm a lowkey part of the Doctor Who and Homestuck fandoms, in that I love the tv show and the webcomic and don't mind fanfiction and games and fan theories around it, and I rather openly would talk with anybody about my love for these franchises. But I don't cosplay or buy merch. I just really like Doctor Who and Homestuck :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm not part of any fandom per se. Just following what I like and admire stuff that other people do with those franchises.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Nope of course not >.>

I don't know what you are talking about!

JoyStar

We're all mad here...
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    Pokemon
    Danny Phantom
    Gravity Falls
    Infinity Train

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Not many fandoms for me nowadays but I've been a pretty avid fan of Homestuck in the past. I still like the fanart and the characters though, but the comic itself became quite difficult to follow at some point. It's a shame MSPA forums went down; it had been almost the only way for me to be in touch with the other members of the fandom.

Sometimes I also sneak around the furry fandom, even though I don't consider myself a literal member of that fandom. I'm pretty much just looking around to see art or plushies. I'm not very active on any furry forums either as the general atmosphere can be kind of tense at times. And I don't like that.

At least I can consider myself a part of the Steven Universe fandom since it has quickly become my favorite cartoon. {:3}

Back