• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goku is just the absolute worst character and I wish he stayed dead after Piccolo killed both him and Raditz like honestly Goku sucks on all levels

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Who are characters in tv shows/movies that you just loathe, even though you like the show/movie itself?

Years
  • Goku is just the absolute worst character and I wish he stayed dead after Piccolo killed both him and Raditz like honestly Goku sucks on all levels

Obvious answer, but still.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Goku is just the absolute worst character and I wish he stayed dead after Piccolo killed both him and Raditz like honestly Goku sucks on all levels

Obvious answer, but still.
    That's Wesley from TNG, right? Never watched it, but he was one of my friends' first crushes when he was younger.

Hugo on Bob's Burgers is the pits, and all of the episodes where he plays a prominent role are awful.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    Goku should have been permanently killed off after the Cell saga, Gohan should have been the one to kill Super Buu but due to all the fanfare we never got to see that happen. Everything after the Cell saga in the Dragon Ball series has been trash.

I really disliked Yukki in Future Diary, but loved the anime overall.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trainer 766

The two annoying kids from the future in Dragon Ball Super.And Oolong and Pilaf.And Chichi.And Mai.And Yajirobe.And Majin Buu.And Champa.Mr Satan.Goten and Trunks.Bulma.Master Roshi.Yamcha. I honestly hate them all.

And Goku,for being the worst parent and husband.

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
  • Why'd you loathe Goku, though? :pink_confused: (besides being frieza xD)

----

Goku should have been permanently killed off after the Cell saga, Gohan should have been the one to kill Super Buu but due to all the fanfare we never got to see that happen. Everything after the Cell saga in the Dragon Ball series has been trash.

I agree with Gohan taking the lead, he kinda slacked off after the Cell Saga, but I think I'd also be complaining if Goku were permanently gone. And I also found Yukki in Mirai Nikki annoying :pink_blankstare:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 10, 2024

Wrong.

Tien should of turned up and just one shotted Buu!

Back