• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Thread

Years
Cloudy and 36 F right now with a steady 20-ish MPH wind from the west. 24 for the low overnight.

Forecast through Sunday is as follows:

Tues: 37/29 and Partly Cloudy
Weds: 43/34 with 80% chance of rain and snow mix
Thurs: 41/28 mostly cloudy
Fri: 39/32 Cloudy
Sat: 43/39 50% chance rain and snow mix
Sun: 53/34 50% chance of showers

So I guess we're getting weather in line with what we should be in early November now.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
its almost november and i can still comfortably wear a skirt with no tights. this aint right!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Weather wasn't good for the trick or treaters. Oh well, more Reeses' for me!

Years
It was ok weather today. Not as cold as it should've been, but not particularly hot or humid or anything, either. Seems fine for trick-or-treating.

I'm fully expecting the weather to tank in November, though.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Here the weather is sunnier and warmer than it used to be on the 1st of November of some years ago. That kind of frightens me a bit, makes you think of how much global warming is affecting the weather.

string555

Banned
Years
There are ominous clouds looming in the distance, the air's breath reeks of rain water, yep, there's a storm coming...

Spoiler:

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
Well, it warmed up today. We have some upper 50s, 60s, and gasp, possibly low 70s on the horizon but a lot of rain. Yeah, there is plenty of rain in the forecast, even after we're supposed to take that dip back to the lower 50s and upper 40s for highs.

Years
Woke up to about an inch and a half of snow in my backyard this morning. It mostly melted away as the day went on, but we still got it a month earlier than our first snowfall last year, and last year was one of our coldest winters I can remember.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Time for the annual November severe storm to roll in. Might even produce tornadoes.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
We had a tornado watch as well, along with a flash flood watch and later warning. We made the transition from low 70s/ upper 60s back down to upper 40s/ lower 50s without a tornado warning. However, there were some pretty big downpours and a lot of lightning as well. Anyhow, it seems the upcoming days are going to be quite consistent between the lower 50s to upper 40s, with a couple overnight lows below freezing.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 22, 2017
Anyone mind sharing if it's darn Cold in the Netherlands? I mean i could check the app and everything...but you know...sometimes it's never the same! The boys and i want to make a trip down Amsterdam on the 20th.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
I don't know about seeing snow in the forecast but it's supposed to hit freezing tonight and the mid-20s the next couple nights. It seems we're going back to reality after it reaching the 70s before all that rain. Our forecast will be fairly consistent after the next two days. Mid-40s - Mid-50s for highs and Mid-30s at the coldest for lows fill our forecast.

Back