• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Your Starter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Tentacruel... surprisingly strong Pokémon in Generation 1 that isn't utilized because of its Poison Typing(Psychic dominance...).

Jirachi
Celebi
Shaymin

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Celebi! I'm crazy about Celebi. :)

Caterpie
Ledyba
Surskit

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 28, 2021
I'll go with Ledyba. Never had the chance to raise one so yeah. Simple but neat design.

Lotad
Poliwag
Croagunk

Last edited:
Years
Rayquaza! Even though Primal Groudon is the best out of those three from a competitive standpoint, Rayquaza is my favorite member of the Weather Trio based on visual aesthetics. In addition, Rayquaza would be so much fun to use in-game because of its expansive movepool!

Swablu
Poipole
Noibat

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Swablu! For the simple reason I think they're cute <3 Not to mention how beautiful they turn out to be as an Altaria... And fluffy <3

Zigzagoon
Sentret
Rattata

Metriname

its metr
Years
Sentret, i'd say it's the cutest of all the first route normal types once in its final form.

Spinarak
Ledyba
Bellsprout

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Topic appears to be bugged from the Forum change awhile back. Says there's a Page 3 but I can't seem to access it to "see" our latest post from Clover here. However I'm able to see it thanks to the Post Reply so... heh. Got to choose one of the new starters.... Eh I'll go with Scorbunny if and only if it becomes Fire/Fairy

Growlithe
Shinx
Litleo

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
This thread is no longer playable due to a bug. Please visit the new one! :)

THREAD CLOSED

shinx-lock-3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back