• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's friday

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    watch some netflix, play some Pokemon, play some overwatch

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • well usually when i lived in NY i would go and hang out with my best friend and we would go get pizza and either she would spend the night or i would spend the night...

but now i live in alabama where i have literally no friends so i'm just going to chill at home and do nothing except probably catch up on some tv shows or something.

Years
  • I'm going to sleep, and then later I'm going to sleep. I might also see if sleep is available and if it is I'll sleep.

It's been a loooong week.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Painting, watching shameless & maybe going to discount stores to look for things I can create still life pictures with. Not quite in that order. I might just end up going straight home and do the shopping tomorrow.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    well usually when i lived in NY i would go and hang out with my best friend and we would go get pizza and either she would spend the night or i would spend the night...

but now i live in alabama where i have literally no friends so i'm just going to chill at home and do nothing except probably catch up on some tv shows or something.
    That's why you get online friends and have drunk voice chats and gaming sessions and singing rounds :D

Did anyone go through any bad luck yet?
    I was about to say "I don't believe in that!" but whoa I did have some back luck today ._. it all ended well though, happy rika happy friends, pizza in the fridge.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm still waiting for the drunk Discord voice chat you suggested once
    Oh my god Gabri is that you, did you CHANGE YOUR USERNAME PC IS CHANGING

I don't get drunk these days, haha, believe it or not! But definitely get on Discord and join our calls once in a while, will you? (:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That made me crave a McD icecream so much o:

Back