• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: $20 Platinum Supporterships!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And done, congrats Nonibros, you da winner. You deserve it!!

d

I was already Platinum before it was cool to be Platinum, but perhaps I'll let one of my friends know about this.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Too bad my bank account is empty at the moment

but on the other hand, I'd only get the tier boost for the color, which is almost exactly the same as crystaltier anyways. I'd literally never use the name change perk, so it makes no difference to me in that regard.

A neat idea for a promotion, though. I know plenty of other people love their name changes

Lord do I know

Managing games when all the players keep changing their names is . . . hell

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    It's times like this that make me wish I had a credit card :(
    Oh well, maybe there will be another sale when I do get one...

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Awesome! After years of trying to get platinum, just in time for my empty Thanksgiving + black friday bank account.

da6.jpg

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Awesome! After years of trying to get platinum, just in time for my empty Thanksgiving + black friday bank account.

da6.jpg

See how well we Jake timed this..
    you either are going to be to full to spend anything or out of moneys.... due to it being that time of year

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • i just wanna put it out there that "donations" by definition aren't purchases. why you "should" or "shouldn't" donate, or what people actually donate for (i.e. charity vs perks), is irrelevant. for some people it's about the perks and for others it's actually about supporting pc, but that doesn't really matter either way. the fact is that it's a donation and donators were never told otherwise - thus, there's no real requirement to provide anything to anyone for any amount of money. that's exactly what makes it okay to one day say "if you give us x money you get y stuff", then change x or y whenever. in lots places donations don't even come with any sort of reward beyond an automated "thank you" email.

and if you did consider it a purchase and you're now bothered about other people getting more than you got for less money, that's exactly how sales work. it's a sale, people are gonna get stuff for less money

preach, brother

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Anyone wanna throw this on again for half an hour for old Uncle Hands? I'd also be willing to part with my particularly excellent secret spices spice rack collection on top of the discounted price.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaah, I missed it but that was a nice idea.

This sort of thing should happen next year too, I do it. O:

Back