• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Thank you for everything! - 1000 posts and 4 years anniversary

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    So hello there! I've just reached 1000 posts over the span of 4 years I've been here (my anniversary was on July 12th) and I can't help but thank everyone for the amazing stay so far! The list of friends I've made, especially during the last year, is still getting longer by this day, and I have grown so much even as a person just by being here. So really, thank you everyone! Here's to even more time here- after all, they say there is no escape ❤🌸

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • imagine escaping loom. anyways its happy to have ya aboard the PC express and hop ye continue to stay for years to come!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    *Parties*

Congrats on making it this far. It's always fun hanging out with you in the games section. :D

Back