• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Japan's actually been doing pretty good from what I understand they never closed any of their stores that I know of. Because when we closed all of our stores in the States they were paying management 70% of their pay but that only lasted for 2 paychecks. My store in Michigan has been closed since the middle of March. I know a handful of stores in states that weren't hit hard have reopened already.

Years
  • My "state" is in phase four currently which is crazy I know. But the people I live with don't make it feel like phase four. If I take a vacation for a month or two to a state in which....idk what phase they're in but I have really special relatives there, so I might go there for my mental health. I'll ask to bring my laptop so i'll keep in contact with you guys. I'll also bring my 3DS and phone since they claim they do a lot of social distance outside of work. They don't know I own a Switch yet so lol. I'll be socially distancing, but at least it'll be with people I love.

There are currently no plans to travel to that state as of now yet. However, it might be in my cards soon.

No it's NOT Florida, Cali, Arizona, or Texas. But it'll be in PST so idk. Stay tuned lol.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    So I had trouble sleeping and went outside to get some fresh air. It's currently dark outside at my place, btw. When I was on my way back home two guys with foreign accent appeared. One of them randomly asked me if I had weed. I didn't want anything to do with them, but he got angry and grabbed my jacket. Then he demanded I give him all my money (I actually didn't have any on me anyway), however I could only shout and scream and tried to take a defensive stance. Ends up: I get kicked around a bunch and he continued to demand money. Long story short: I ended up in the river still screaming and shouting, his pal went like "this guy is drunk" and then they disappeared shortly after.

I'm currently still under adrenaline and tomorrow this'll probably hurt a lot. Also my jeans and shoes are went and I need those two for work tomorrow. Also my head starts to hurt already <_<

Years
  • So I had trouble sleeping and went outside to get some fresh air. It's currently dark outside at my place, btw. When I was on my way back home two guys with foreign accent appeared. One of them randomly asked me if I had weed. I didn't want anything to do with them, but he got angry and grabbed my jacket. Then he demanded I give him all my money (I actually didn't have any on me anyway), however I could only shout and scream and tried to take a defensive stance. Ends up: I get kicked around a bunch and he continued to demand money. Long story short: I ended up in the river still screaming and shouting, his pal went like "this guy is drunk" and then they disappeared shortly after.

I'm currently still under adrenaline and tomorrow this'll probably hurt a lot. Also my jeans and shoes are went and I need those two for work tomorrow. Also my head starts to hurt already <_<

omg... that's insane, I hope you will feel okay soon. all the best to you. some people are just the worst

Years
  • Hurricane Isais has had an affect on my area, bringing constant rain and flooding. Fortunately, no trees have been knocked down in my neighborhood so far, and the power is still on. My mom had foresight to keep multiple portable chargers here, batteries and a back up generator just in case we get disconnected for a few days. We are safe right now, it's just not pleasant.

I have had lots of caughing spells and trouble breathing because the weather is so humid. It's raining all the time, but it's not cool, it's hot, muggy and steamy like you're in a sauna filled with fumes. Things in the environment never fully drying is going to lead to mold, which I am very allergic to. The very air I breathe smells full of moisture. It's just a soggy feeling.

We also have sprung a leak in the attic that needs to be repaired, the rain water is coming through. Also been experiencing loud, intense thunder storms through the night, so my sleep pattern hasn't been great.

Most of all I miss seeing the sun during the daytime. There's barely a distinction between morning and evening right now, it just varies between different shades of gray. It feels like my day never really gets started. I already don't go out as much as I used to because of Covid, but not even having the sunlight is rather miserable, and according to the last weather report I expect this to go on for the next two weeks. Come back sun!

Years
  • ahh Sam, wishing you the best! T_T I hope it's been better for you now!

isaiah knocked out power for a lot of people here. our power partially went out a bit later (I assume still as a result of the storm) Wednesday evening, and came back on the next day around mid-afternoon. we were lucky since our fridge was still keeping things mostly cool and the lights worked for the most part, even if they were dimmed. some other people lost power completely and I'm not sure if they all have it back yet. thinking that there are families who are already struggling enough, especially those who may have lost work to covid, and can't afford to have a set of groceries go bad makes me so upset...

Years
  • Well....This past week was rough for me. The last two days of my week were rough on me, so much that one day I just wasn't feeling well (Mentally) and felt like taking a mental health day the next, but didn't. Then, yesterday I slept most of the morning and felt a little better afterwards.
    I'm fine now, I just hope this week isn't worse.

Years
  • Well....This past week was rough for me. The last two days of my week were rough on me, so much that one day I just wasn't feeling well (Mentally) and felt like taking a mental health day the next, but didn't. Then, yesterday I slept most of the morning and felt a little better afterwards.
    I'm fine now, I just hope this week isn't worse.

hopefully the week will be okay for you! fingers crossed =') stuff hasn't been the best for me either for personal reasons, let's do our best!!

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • i cant even imagine what everyone is going through with that hurricane, im wishing for everyones safety :c

its just been really hot here but an air conditioner fixes that issue...

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • tfw the name Emilia is taken by an account that hasn't been online in 7 years...

aww I'm sorry, I hope things get better soon! I haven't been having the best of days either lately, since my cat is sick and I'm concerned for her. feel better :catsad:

snuggle them for me pls ;w;

Years
  • tyvm for sharing this with me! :O
    i also realized how difficult it was for me to put in the application, i'd miss my old name a lot... but then i remembered theres an AKA section thing lol
    that's kinda one of the reasons why i always wind up going back to "erik destler" ahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back